LIBERAL LOGIC: Omar Says People are in Camps and Being ‘Concentrated,’ So They’re ‘Concentration Camps’

Originally published at: LIBERAL LOGIC: Omar Says People are in Camps and Being ‘Concentrated,’ So They’re ‘Concentration Camps’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar defended Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’ recent controversial Holocaust remarks Friday; saying people are “in camps” and being “concentrated,” therefore they are “Concentration Camps.”

“When you look at what is taking place, people are being put in camps. And when you think about the definition, if we separate it from death camps, I would say these are camps and people are being concentrated in them. And so that’s the general definition,” Omar said during a recent interview.

“I think a lot of people are conflating what a death camp looks like or a specific removal of people. These people are coming to the border. We are removing them from the border. We are placing them in camps. Some of them are being removed from communities and being put in what we’re calling detention centers — but are essentially camps,” she added.

Ocasio-Cortez flat-out refused to apologize for her recent remarks regarding the President’s immigration policy Friday; doubling-down on her stunning comparison between detention centers and ‘Concentration Camps.’

“As long as the @GOPLeader supports jailing children and families on the border, I will continue to hold him to account for it. That’s why I’m calling on Rep. McCarthy to apologize for aiding and supporting the separation of children from their parents,” posted Ocasio-Cortez on social media.

As long as the @GOPLeader supports jailing children and families on the border, I will continue to hold him to account for it.

That’s why I’m calling on Rep. McCarthy to apologize for aiding and supporting the separation of children from their parents.pic.twitter.com/ogHXY7pD3p

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 21, 2019

Yad Vashem, the official Israel Holocaust Center in Jerusalem responded this week to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ recent comments; urging the far-left lawmaker to “learn” about concentration camps.

@AOC Concentration camps assured a slave labor supply to help in the Nazi war effort, even as the brutality of life inside the camps helped assure the ultimate goal of ‘extermination through labor.’ Learn about concentration camps,” posted Yad Vashem.

.@AOC Concentration camps assured a slave labor supply to help in the Nazi war effort, even as the brutality of life inside the camps helped assure the ultimate goal of "extermination through labor."

Learn about concentration camps https://t.co/oBPQsjf6FC#Holocaust #History pic.twitter.com/nmc9As2nlO

— Yad Vashem (@yadvashem) June 19, 2019

Read the full report at Fox News.