Lib fight. Fairfax is accusing Northam

I’m in it for the humor.

Now chose libs. Either the racist baby killer or sexual predator baby killer.

Pick your poison. :rofl:

Oh now libs want to go back innocent until proven guilty.

As forum libs said back during Kavanough hearings. Rapist needs to prove their innocents.

These are not my words…these were libs of this forum.

Listened to Rush on this morning’s drive. He suggested the President devote some time to lambasting (my word, not Rush’s) the Dems. I expect a ‘campaign rally’ segment.

I’ve also heard several references to the President practicing his speech in front of staff. That would mean he might know what he’s going to say before he reads it. This President is full of surprises.

Any point to that post or the others aside from being repulsive?

Not seeing the humor again man.

Don’t put this on libs. Why are you moving off ‘innocent until proven guilty’?

They’re your words now. Mocking and then taking up a lib position is hypocritical for a conservative. Not so for Trump supporters apparently.

Northam should just switch his affiliation to R - then he’d at least have one side defending him.

At this point I’d be happy if the Dems just continually sang ‘Nah nah nah nah… Nah nah nah nah… Hey heeey… You Lie!’ until he just left in a huff.

Happens a lot, eh?

Booyakasha!

Isn’t that the republican model put to music?

Too bad…because I’m sure as hell laughing at em.

Read those Kacanough threads…and then get back with me.

Until then they deserve it.

Now pick your poison…racist baby killer or baby killer sexual predator.

^Emphasis mine.

Yeah, forced oral sex and 15 year old girls getting groped and being frightened worse may happen!

Good ol’ republican humor right there! You enjoy conan. And we’ll enjoy seeing pubs true colors all over again.

As Kamala Harris said, “We are better than this.”

I don’t have to go back to old threads to know you supported Kavanaugh’s presumption of innocence.

Why doesn’t this guy?

You are right we shouldn’t but he chose to be in politics. Politics is all about perception. The truth pales into insignificance when it comes to perception and optics.

I am not saying its right but its fact of political life. I also think when politicians use a political party to get elected etc. then they owe some level of allegiance to the party. He is damaging the democrats and for the good of the party should resign.

We all have times in our life when we acted stupidly and without thought but we didn’t choose to enter politics. If you enter public life then you are opening your entire life to examination.

Pick your poison…the racist baby killer or perverted baby killer.

He’s laughing because the party of identity politics choice for governor on one hand is “black face” on the other everything the “meToo” movement is against. Decisions decisions.

If you are honest about it, then you know that it was ridiculous for republicans to completely white wash the allegations against Kavenaugh given the importance of the position he was going to be placed. They should have allowed a thorough investigation. And it is with that in mind that I suggest to you we wait for a thorough investigation, after acually allowing one this time, into the allegations against the Lt. Governor before you start labeling him “everything the meToo movement is against.”

You guys really just don’t get it, do you?

All politics is identity politics.

The genius of the GOP is that they have convinced people that they don’t do it when they absolutely do.

#forgottenman

sure we can have a thorough investigation on kavenaugh. All we need is the time and place the accuser stated this suppose to have happened. Instead when asked all she said was “I don’t know, I don’t know”.