Let's all Panic & Crash Everything!

Enjoy going down with that.

:hugs:

Oh, several. :joy_cat:

Baby boomers the whining generation

1 Like

They took as much as they could now dont wanna give back

Reassuring public statements? The guy ready to take the presidents place can hardily finish a sentence. I am not sure how that is any more reassuring. If it was Klobuchar, Buttigieg or a host of others that would be a strong point but Biden at best is senile at worst has dementia. Not to reassuring.

1 Like

Sure.

That’s weird. His tweets are official government statements. As a hardcore Trump defender, you should really pay more attention to what he’s saying.

Now you’re getting it! It has zip, zero, nada to do with President Trump who is not feeding into the political hysteria of the MSM and the Demcorats.

No, that’s a projection from someone who felt the guilt of my statement. :wink:

There’s 6 other libs fainting at my feet in another thread. I’m gonna have to start charging admission. Anyway, go ahead and have the last word, I’m just going to dismiss my notifications until they tucker themselves out.

:rofl:

Not a very informative conversation anyways. Come back again and play anytime.

Huh? :grinning: What guilt? You think I should feel guilty for paying attention to President Nero’s official statements?

1 Like

Ask me again in another thread. They’re already spilling into this one. lol

Can you provide an example of “political” hysteria from the main stream media.]

Pointing out that every rosy prediction from Trump and his cronies has not come true is not poltiical hysteria. It is reporting the facts.

Trump is creating his own version of political hysteria with his non-stop attacks and and insistence that he understands infectious diseases better than any expert, when it is clear that he does not.

We’re still pretending what’s happening isn’t happening?

It is.

1 Like

Who’s “they”?

Doesn’t matter. They appear to have settled down. lol

progressive (insurance) theme park can never close

and blockbuster movies went the way of the vcr…

I have a roll stashed in my work truck. I’m holding onto it till it hits ten dollars.

1 Like

‘Bout 53% :rofl:

haha. with the way cnn is at it, it wont be long