Let’s Have a Parade!

No, as a matter of fact, I don’t recall such a thing. Perhaps there were a few campaign slogans promising such, but other than that, no.

That’s the best you can come up with?

I just did a quick google search for a Tea Party march to join to protest this waste of taxpayer money. I can’t seem to find one. Anyone else have any luck?

hmmm

Just in time for Trump re-election.

Poor Donald. He’ll be so disappointed.

expect a mean tweet about the military shadow government any day now.

Hahaha!

Haha.

Ha.

Bazinga.

The military is also part of the deep state. Who knew.

still waiting on the usual crowd

:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

officially postponed

He’s going to be so disappointed.

Looks like it took the Pentagon to stand up to Trump. The big question now, is will there be tweets?

That’s what’s going to happen. Though I did forget this will draw white nationalists out of their holes all over the country, so they’ll be clashing with Antifa on top of all that too.

It’s gonna be glorious.

That’s disappointing.

They’re building landing strips for gay martians. I swear to god.

Gay, liberal Martians.

Trump at it in rare form this morning. It was all DC’s fault it was costing so much. They were fleecing us so the Great Trump had it cancelled. So much ■■■■■■■■ it’s ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1030423480725118976

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1030426536871116801

See the great deal maker. More money for fighter jets because he cancelled(but it’s pretty clear it was the Pentagon he’s just trying to save face) a stupid parade no one wanted but him. Also, if it means we have more money for fighter jets then he’s admitting that he was taking money away from procurement for the military dictator wannabe parade. Commander in Chief ladies and gentlemen.

What’s he crying about? He can jet on over to North Korea any time he wants to see a parade.

Isn’t Papa Donald just swell? Always looking out for the little guy!