Let’s Have a Parade!

No way. It triggers the libs! Hahahahaha.

Who wants to wager it’ll turn out he insisted on that date because he really thinks the midterms are gonna be a stunning victory for him?

Won’t it be something if this absolutely bloated garish nightmare is the last big thing he does before Mueller blows up the death star? What a legacy.

1 Like

Have the TeA Party counter protests been scheduled to demand fiscal responsibility from the government?? Haven’t seen any invites yet.

2 Likes

a military parade celebrating his victory? nah that just does not sound like Trump at all.

1 Like

People think I’m against this. I am, in principle. Practically speaking, please by all means goa s far as possible so when this all comes to an end at some point in the next couple years, you’re methods are so discredited that some demagogue competent to actually turn our country this way, a Buzz Windrip, won’t be able to use it.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the part where he rides a military jeep at the front of the parade while waving his tiny tiny hands.

[/quote]

I’m not sure anything sums up this administration better, holding a Red Square style military parade while DC Metro and the feds will be beating up and arresting the ludicrous number of protesters who will show up to disrupt it.
[/quote]

That will be the most valuable part! Beating up P-Hats, Antifa, and regular old libs in one session.

All the while the evil media broadcasts these enemies of the state trying to ruin our celebration of DJT…er, I mean the military. He’s just trying to MAGA. :wink:

Don’t worry, the sight of all those smartly stepping soldiers will make Trump’s hands swell.

92,000,000 for Trump military parade

0 for the Amtrak gateway tunnel between NY and NJ (which regain desperately needs)

Allan

Maybe somebody wants 100,000 or so troops around his house in DC.

You know, to help defend it from those Deep State -------.

still waiting @armycowboy?

Hey, he’s your guy, it’s people like you that wanted anyone but Hillary. :rofl:

Just realize do that this will also draw practically every white nationalist in the country out of their dank warrens to attend as well.

This is gonna be amazing.

We should force any libs in the DC area to house them during the parade.

Never-mind that 3rd amendment. It’s not one of the popular ones.

they will show up in their polo shirt and khakis armed with stick to beat up the liberal protesters.

There’s the part that says ‘’… but in a manner to be prescribed by law.’’ I’m sure Fat Donnie can make an exception. :grin:

C’mon guys, Trump went to an exclusive private military school - he deserves a parade for his heroic service to the country.

The Politburo tried to give Stalin the title of Generalissimo at one point, thinking he’d love it, but he sternly rejected it, because even he knew it would make him look like a giant ■■■■■■.