‘LET ME KILL HIM’: Rudy Reveals First Words to President Bush After 9/11 Attacks

Originally published at: ‘LET ME KILL HIM’: Rudy Reveals First Words to President Bush After 9/11 Attacks | Sean Hannity

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani revealed his first words to President Bush shortly after the September 11th terror attacks; saying “Let Me Kill Him” once the United States captured Osama bin Laden.

“The anger was tremendous,” he said. “When I saw President Bush for the first time and he got off the helicopter… he greeted the governor and came up to me… He says to me ‘Rudy, what can I do?’ I said when you get bin Laden let me kill him — or I might have said execute him.”

“I think I was thinking as a lawyer,” Giuliani continued. “I thought there’d be capital punishment and I could try the case. I had done that for two Nazis. I only had two capital cases in my career and both of them were Nazis. One had killed 7,000 people. Another had killed 12,000 people — [a] capital case is easy when it’s like that.”

Rudy Giuliani shares what he said about Osama Bin Laden to George Bush following 9/11 Attacks | https://t.co/85V4rnztSZ

— Wes Shaffer (@webshaffer) September 11, 2019

“It’s the saddest day and it’s the happiest day because there was so much bravery. America was at its best for weeks after. You go back and you say now, I wish we could recapture half of that,” he added.

President Trump, First Lady Melania hold a moment of silence at the White House. #September11 pic.twitter.com/QYNoHdCZXu

— The Hill (@thehill) September 11, 2019

Read the full report at Fox News.