Legalizing All Illegal Drugs

“Reefer Madness” seems to still be a thing, huh?

Alive and well. I think a few here would benefit from watching “Adam Ruins Drugs”. Very simple, almost cartoonish explanation of how weed became illegal.

Oddly enough, auto ins. costs seem to be going down in CO.

It does seem like several Democrats within this post think that it is ok
to legalize either most illegal drugs, if not all of them.

What do you thing about the subject on illegal drugs?
Do you think that all illegal drugs, or most should be legalized,
or are u just blowing smoke?

I’m not sure what a lot of guys that use women for *** are going to do if they
make weed legal.

They’re also called players. I believe there is a term called Netflix and chill.
Several women addicted to pot/weed, including other drugs with have *** with
someone simply because they provide drugs for a woman.

It is pretty sick when someone’s only choice is to provide an addictive drug
to someone, simply so they can try and have *** with them.

Talk about drugs degrading, and taking advantage of women.

Once again alcohol!

Its been helping ugly people get laid since it was invented.

1 Like

Legalize all.

A lot of people are moving to heroin now that their prescriptions are harder to get. I guess it’s a damn if you do damn if you don’t situation.

Have you ever heard of Netflix and chill before?

Have you ever been on a dating site before?
Easily over 60 percent of them on there in my state smoke pot/weed.
and easily over 30 percent of that 60 percent would have *** with a guy,
if they smoked them out.

I’m sorry that you’re under the misconception and falsehood that it’s just “ALCOHOL”.
lol.

Why won’t you write out the word sex? Its not a banned word.

If you believe MJ is even 1/10th as prevalent as alcohol in your scenarios your delusional.

And by the way Netlix and Chill is a saying thats been around for years. It means come over on the pretense we’ll watch something but really we are going to have sex. Neither alcohol nor drugs was part of the connotation though no doubt many do both.

Yeah - you’re not very good at this. It’s clear you don’t understand the difference between decriminalization and legalization.

And even if it was decriminalized the same rules for doing things under the influence would apply.

Your argument of kids being taken care of by people high on shrooms is utter nonsense.

Keith Ellison, for starters.

Antibiotics for anyone at any time! That’s a fantastic idea.

He denies that it’s a policy position of his.

This Conservative is all for decriminalizing all drugs.
People don’t do drugs because they are bad people; they do it because they are in pain, and punishing people for being in pain is about the most ■■■■ head thing anyone could do.

As for legalization, I’m for legalizing cannabis and fungus-based psychedelics. Improving my health and mental state of mind is not a crime. Neither of these two classes of “drugs” are physically addictive, but every single SSRI (anti-depression) pill is.

1 Like

This is only really true for opiates and some users of marijuana but only for some of them. Alcohol is a drug and I use it because I enjoy the relaxation it gives me and the deeper feelings of emotion as well. If marijuana was legal I’d probably try it. Odds are I’ll be retired before its legal in my state but once I’m retired I will absolutely try marijuana when in a state where its legal. No interest in the harder drugs.

Some need more relaxation and uplifting than others. Everyone is in varying levels of pain and they address it accordingly, with the vast majority of them putting some kind of “drug” in their body to do so; be it alcohol, caffeine, opiates, etc…

It sounds counter-intuitive, but “drug” use as an alleviation to life is as natural as breathing.

That’s what you reply with?

Great post. Agree 100%

1 Like

Well, I’m glad we can agree that drugs are usually apart of Netflix and Chill.

Sometimes, I think to myself could I use drugs, to get a girl, that is addicted to them, for ***? and then I remember instantly that I have morality, and that I stick by my morals, and go, nah, I’m not a piece of **** player and user.