Leftist Violent attacks on Politicians continue-Attempt to Kill Republican candidate

Hand them over to the unemployment lines.

When a man surrounds himself with people who lie about coordinating with foreign agents who are actively hacking his political opponents, some may question his loyalty to the country.

When a man equivocates between white nationalists and those protesting them, claims a judge should not be able to do his job because of Hispanic ancestry, and reportedly made derogatory remarks about areas with predominantly black populations on numerous occasions, some may question his views on race.

And those who continue to go out of their way to excuse this behavior only serve to show their true colors as well.

1 Like

No one has been convicted of any charge remotely resembling espionage in any way.

You’re making the same baseless claims that Trump can’t do his job because of his own racism that he made about the judge.

You’re quite a pair.

Trump has never endorsed racists, racism, or white nationalism in any way. At worst he’s guilty of defending their right to protest, a right enjoyed by every American no matter how much you dislike them or what they are protesting for.

I remember you Matt…so don’t listen to him.

As for the media…they’re getting what they deserve.

The investigation is still ongoing. The very one that helped reveal these lies that Trump and his people are so desperate to both discredit and shut down.

Trump claimed a judge should recuse himself because of his heritage. Me pointing that out that example, and others, is the same as Trump in what universe?

*Let me just tell you, I’ve had horrible rulings, I’ve been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I’m building a wall, OK? I’m building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans –

And Trump has never endorsed a racist or white nationalist? I guess you were asleep during the Roy Moore fiasco.

1 Like

You’re making things up. There has been zero convictions or even indictments on any charge relating to espionage or treason.

Trump made the same baseless assertions of racism on the part of the judge you keep making about him. You’re twins.

Moore may be a piece of garbage but he’s not a white nationalist. Get some new material from an honest source for a change.

Who are you arguing with? Excast did not say that.

Learn to read starting with my post he relied to.

Where does he say anything about convictions or indictments relating to espionage or treason?

Trump hazarded 80%

being murdered?

So who are these nebulous people who are “preaching hate and fomenting racism?”

Pick any of the major networks or cable outlets other than fox and listen to them making the constant drumbeat of racism, claims of treason on the part of Trump, and labeling even attempting to enforce immigration law as being racist.

How many of them have been murdered due to anything Trump has done or said? List them.

Cool. Some specific examples should be easy then.

Start here.

Lol…

10 char

The second one is what I originally responded. You must have me confused with others.

You shifted your words from the media to not all of the media…because we all know trump has pushed for violence…we have his words…