Leftist Violent attacks on Politicians continue-Attempt to Kill Republican candidate

Yep. He’s been a downright pacifist. No way to interpret his words as a call to violence.

3 Likes

This is my first thread in this new format. I had created in the previous Hannity forum a few threads and participated in a few.

LoL. Great stuff. It’s like calling some a baby killer made it easier to attack that person. Or calling someone evil would make it easier to attack that person.

Behold the Trump:

• “I’d like to punch him in the face”
  • “Maybe he should have been roughed up”
  • “Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”
  • “If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”
  • “I’ll beat the crap out of you”
  • “Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

they’re in denial about a ton of stuff. but if you were a Trump supporter wouldn’t you have to be?

Do you think 80% of the media is the enemy of the people?

When you can actually come up with a quote of him calling for violence against the media be sure and provide it.

Run with that.

I think a large percentage have become just that. They still claim to be anchors and reporters but in reality are nothing but partisan hacks using their positions to divide the nation in an attempt to remove a duly elected president.

The exact percentage I wouldn’t even hazard a guess at.

Is Fox included in this?

I’m just pointing out instances of Trump using language that could be construed as violent.

Do you disagree?

So just the folks who dare to be critical of him. Okay, thanks.

The left is getting Maoist irrational… Heading to a “cultural revolution” if they got real power.

Dems leaders won’t even call for dems to stop the political violence.

If we’re going to play the “specifics” game, maybe you can post some quotes of Waters, Sanders or other notable democrats specifically calling for violence.

Yeah. It’s a pretty stupid argument.

Ah, yes, shall we hand this problem off to Yezhov then? Or perhaps Beria? They will sort out these wreckers, these saboteurs, these enemies of the people.

I’m always being told to wait until we get all the information before drawing a conclusion. Are we not doing that anymore?

He wasn’t fomenting violence against the media in any of your quotes.

Where did I name any of them?

Those who are lying, claiming he’s traitor, a white supremacist, encouraging same, that he’s racist and supporting same in an attempt to foment violence and have him removed from office based on lies.