Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

lol pipe cleaner…

i am not crying about ingraham being bullied shes a big girl and not a snowflake. prob why she is so hated by the pathetic loser left.

i am however criticizing bully leftists for using bullying tactics because they dare not go head to head with her - the “evil dragon ingraham” lol

so stop the reckless crap narratives. otherwise anyone who posts is “crying”

what else about lil ol me the lowly anon poster is the problem here? just curious

Some may have returned, but here are 27 advertisers that dropped Ingraham after her statement mocking Hogg.

Oh yea, and Ingraham had to take a bit of time off to stem the flow of $$$ out of Fox.

So, no, that’s not all that Hogg has accomplished. And going forward he has demographics on his side. The old and bigoted viewership that follow Ingraham is being fast outpaced by people Hogg’s age.

“old and bigoted”? lol

but i thought Fox news network is the “main stream media” now? with their goliath ratings and all

you better run back to your cookbook talking points and get your crap straight

Fox speaks to the same 3-4 million people per day. Most old and bigoted. Sorry the truth hurts you. Why, are you one of them?

And all 27 of them were immediately replaced. The only “time off” Ingram got was to take a few days off for Easter which she’d already announced before the hogg incident blew up.

Kid’s hogg’s age are also surprisingly pro gun and no more likely to be anti gun than their own parents.

More high-school and college students plan to own guns in adulthood than actually grew up with guns in their houses, a new national survey reveals.

The results are surprising, study researchers say, because younger Americans tend to be more anti-gun than older people.

“This is a generation of people who all grew up post-Columbine and who have been aware of egregious gun violence incidents over the course of their entire lives,” said study researcher Jennifer Lawless, a professor of government at American University. “And yet they still plan to own guns in their homes.”

It’s possible, Lawless told LiveScience, that violent shooting incidents such as the one at Columbine High School in 1999 have even boosted interest in gun ownership, by bringing the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms to the forefront in young people’s minds. [5 Milestones in Gun Control History]

In the end, all he has accomplished is to drive up Ingram’s ratings.

There isn’t anything resembling “truth” in this post or most of your others.

1 Like

pls show credible stats on fox news audience being “all bigoted”

or kindly be quiet with your nonsense crammed into a bitter little deranged ball

*most not “all”

if only there were technology sufficient to allow edits…

understatement of the night award

Reading comprehension is not your strength, is it?

I did not say “all bigoted” I said “most old and bigoted”. Fact.

And there’s not an actual fact of any kind supporting your slander.

1 Like

pls show credible stats on “most old and bigoted” audience

lol

(lol… newbie trolls)

Fox News prime time viewership - 2.9 million viewers.

Given that most of the 1.5 million that watch during the day also watch the prime time shows, you’d be hard-pressed to get to 3 million.

But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your bull ■■■■ narratives! :wink:

It’s been a pleasure mopping the floor with you.

1 Like

You haven’t mopped anything and you have yet to come up with any facts to support your slanders.

Insiders have said that the actual cash flow is smaller from her advertisers.

You know how it is, supply and demand. The reduction in demand, same supply, means her rate probably went down.

Nameless, faceless, “insiders”?

Where are the facts to support it?

It’s not bullying. Stop being a pansy.

wheres the “old and bigoted” part?

the part you were asked to prove?

pleade dont stop posting we love this!

dont forget to claim victory after each post.

you are such a truth hammer!

Poor Laura.