Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

David hogg is a bully? Conservatives are ■■■■■■■ pathetic.

E[quote=“thinkingman, post:92, topic:4814”]
Hogg is a hypocrite for claiming he was bullied when ingraham made a comment about him whining, then he goes on a bullying spree by threatening more boycotts over opinions he doesnt like unrelated to him or his cause

do you support that or not?
[/quote]

Human children aren’t a “cause”. We should all care about their well being. Calling for a boycott on Twitter is well within his rights and not in any way hypocritical. Unless you have evidence of him putting Brown children in cages there’s nothing hypocritical about it. Boycotting isn’t bullying.

The doublethink in this thread is staggering.

“Hogg is an ECONOMIC TERRORIST bullying a lady with the power of a multibillion dollar news corporation behind her! POOR LAURA!”

“Hogg is a nobody whose 15 minutes are up”.

LOL!

1 Like

They keep saying his 15 minutes are up and yet every week on this forum there is another topic about Hogg and what he’s done this week to piss them off. lol

1 Like

You mean different people have different opinions? Unbelievable.

I vote with the 15 minutes group. Eventually the media will dump Hogg just like they dumped Cindy Sheehan when her usefullness was over.

1 Like

Because she is

I think this second call for a boycott is part of his book tour launch. The book that he wrote (or “wrote”) with his sister was released yesterday. I know a little about how publishing industry releases work, and, while it’s not impossible to fast-track a non-fiction title and for the physical book (not e-book) to be signed, listed, written, edited, distributed in mid-June, four months after the event, is very unusual, especially for first-time writers. Even with a seasoned ghost, it would be very difficult for two high school kids to devote time to this during the school semester.

I suspect this may be the last go-round for Hogg - already, he, Russia, Stormy Daniels, have been displaced by the immigration issue. I almost feel sorry for the kid.

i thought they already did as soon as CNN’s favorite whore and slimball corrupt lawyer hit the scene.

could be Hogg’s last gasp at attention.

thanks for a good and interesting post.

although i dont feel sorry for him. he is well aware of his mission and methods

dont forget to youtube his foul rants btw. gives you a little insight into his core

interesting. he now targets ingrahams adverts because he doesnt agree with an opinion of hers about an issue not related to his cause, or himself at all

his ability to intimidate adverts is something the media at gross large loves to announce

so he uses this “power” now to attack opinions he doesn’t like

not bullying?

if not, why not?

Why shouldn’t he take the fight to Ingraham? She is an agent for evil, so I have no problem with him targeting her advertisers and driving her into O’Reilly’s bunker.

lol.

ahem

we understand.

please run for some elected office

look at you, creating beautiful bs narrative…

she said he “whined” which he credibly did

to freakin TMZ for cry sakes.

if that that sets him off like the coward idealess snowflake he is then he should avoid public spotlight, or grow a spine

Uh huh, that’s why she had to apologize publicly and coincidentally took a long stretch off.

You’re cool with right wingers acting like rabid jackals but get all weepy when it’s anyone you disagree with politically. Pick a side. You’re acting like a liberal arts student, just for the other team.

no. who said she is?

this is not relevant

Exactly. Somebody get “thinkingman” to a safe space stat! And make sure he has a comfort animal! Somebody disagrees with the bat ■■■■ crazy stuff that Ingraham peddles and is willing to work to remove her toxic brand from the airwaves. What does “thinkingman” do? :cry: :sob: :snowflake:

note how i criticize Hogg, but you attack me and post abput me as though i matter

think bigger

You haven’t seen me cry about Ingraham and all the other talking heads savagely attacking Hogg or the other Parkland kids. That’s how it is nowadays. ‘Cause I’m intellectually consistent.

You on the other hand are crying about Ingraham getting “bullied” by an eighteen year old kid with a pipe-cleaner body. Sooooo

“Illegal aliens”.

All Hogg has accomplished is to drive up her ratings.