Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

The verbiage. My God, the verbiage.

Exactly.

Hogg blames those of us who support our right to bear arms for the Parkland Shooting.

Screw that kid. Me and my firearms had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Facts vs Fantasy.

iSpotTV pegs overall ad spending on The Ingraham Angle at $45 million so far this year, which would project out to $180 million for 2018 if current trends hold. According to SNL Kagan, Fox News’s gross advertising revenue is expected to top $1.2 billion this year. Ingraham, who took over Fox’s 10 p.m. time slot in 2017, is competitive in the ratings both in terms of total viewers and viewers aged 25 to 54, the target demographic of cable news advertisers. I don’t get a sense that Ingraham is in danger of losing her job though Fox News didn’t respond to a request for comment for this story.

we know you think that but you didnt post evidence to support otherwise

thanks for gaping nothing

Well, it’s unlikely Foxnews would come out and admit it. But there was a report in Vanity Fair. I agree the sources are anonymous so you should take it with a grain of salt.

“This Was Lachlan’s Revenge”: As a Murdoch Son Moves to Consolidate His Power, Rupert Says “I’m Still Here” | Vanity Fair

There’s not an actual fact anywhere in there to support the contention. You read it didn’t you?

no one is claiming she is a victim

Try another babified false narrative!

“Evidence” this is -not- bullying? Lmao

Poor thinkingman. Poor Laura. Poor Trumpists.

Bullied by a teenage economic terrorist.

yeah all the evidence that you didn’t present

L
O
L

oh so he doesnt matter now? man. dont tell the adoring media

Do you charge Hogg to live in your head, or like Colbert does he get to go rent free?

You got emotional and called it bullying. This is evidence of too many soy products in the conservative diet.

1 Like

Right because bullies pick on. . .

Economic terrorist is my fave.

That provided valuable insight into how effective his strategy is.

Somebody is.

What evidence did you present that Hogg is a bully?

His attempts to run her off the air demonstrate it pretty well.

Is everyone who calls for a boycott a bully?