Left-wing hypocrites. Yes I said Left-wing hypocrites

Wrongspeak must be eradicated. Submit.

Clearly it’s not since the post is still there and given who made the thread.

Obviously it escapes you.

How so? Using the rules written by your gop?
By doing what they did with Nixon and clinton?

No I want to hear this silly argument you are gonna lay out…or fold and play victim

Not really…I know the game.you made it personal because you dont have an argument to support your opinion.

1 Like

No racial component…

What…

1 Like

Who is trying to silence anyone? Criticism of speech is protected speech too. You trying to silence criticism? First amendment doesn’t mean that everyone will think what you say is awesome.

The left.

Yep the right definitely wants to silence the left.

1 Like

Really?? Conservatives are getting banned right and left off social media for far less than anyone on the left.

Check out what Tom Arnold said today about two black women. Will he et banned? Censured? Bet he won’t. Why? Because they are conservatives and support Trump. Where’s that bastion of the left the MeToo groupies for that one? I won’t hold my breath.

Heck, I know someone who got a post removed for jokingly saying men are stupid. Yet the sexual innuendo and outright crap Arnold posted. Nah, nothing to see here.

Liberals need to quit trying to make people believe their ■■■■■■■■ because we aren’t as blind as they think we are.

1 Like

Private platforms have free speech too, sorry.

Who’s sorry?

They and their defenders just show their ass the more they do it.

It’s enlightening.

Nothing conservatives have to say is anything but Wrongspeak. They don’t deserve a platform. Their words hurt people.