Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

Is Ms. Ingraham, a GOOD FRIEND of our hosts? I’m just asking…for a friend before he say something bad about her. He don’t want to get :zipper_mouth_face:

:slightly_smiling_face:

joking, but not joking

all that really matters is that you freeze frame it right at the right instant so it looks like what your new narrative for the crazies is

wow obsessed with lil ol me arent we we?

when you say the same thing as what the ”news” is saying, it isnt deflection. it is referencing said “news”

theres your answer. i said it because NBC did in the article title.

so obsessing over why i said it instead of NBC is pointless

you’re the one who chose to continue to make an issue of it as if it were relevant. I’ve already called out NBC for pointlessly bringing it up so now I’m asking why you pointlessly bring it up.

not continually. just once, like NBC. Then in response to someone else who was repeatedly saying it.

again, i mentioned it (once) because NBC did.

your beef is with NBC not me

No, my beef is with both. NBC had no reason to draw attention to it, and neither did you. And your only justification is “but NBC.”

Sounds like her gay brother never got over the he wasn’t daddy little girl.

Your homophobia is showing.

No it doesn’t. My father was a pro-Union, Roosevelt Democrat who thought a woman’s place was in the home and that blacks needed to be cared for like children. I am none of those things.

Everyone’s experiences in life are identical.

Wrong arm…surely such an expert would know that…

2 Likes

You’re probably going to find some reason to dismiss this image too.

hiledit

1 Like

Everyone’s father does not determine what the children are like. The fact is, most children do not fully subscribe to their parents beliefs when they grow up.

You’re having an argument that no one is having.

1 Like

Horses are beautiful. You want to try again?

Nothing you just said contradicts or refutes anything you responded to

You didn’t say anything to refute. I’m just reinforcing my point. Sins of the father do not carry over to the son, or in this case, the daughter. It’s an outdated concept.

Well that’s just not true at all. they very frequently do carry over

Frequently do is far cry from does. There is equal probability that a child will grow up to have different beliefs than the parents than that they will hold the same beliefs. There is no direct correlation.

No, it isn’t.

Well, yeah-they learn a set of beliefs growing up, and then they can later choose to hold onto, reject, or modify those beliefs.

Your set of life experiences is not representative of all.