Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

the way her nose crinkles when she laughs at idiot intolerant leftists - i find that adorable

You guys were willing to burn down the country over your hatred for Hillary, so I’m not really sure why finding pictures of Hillary looking vaguely similar somehow vindicates Ingraham.

lol. cant stand being made to look a fool huh?

I bet you liked Mr Ed.

1 Like

#whensiblinglivesmattered

lol. well at least she doesnt look like a monkey, huh?

Image result for nazi salute

:raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_man:t2:

They’re everywhere!!! :scream:

You should photoshop the image so that it looks like she’s using her right hand.

Nevermind. I’ll do it. It really does make it better.

a65bb75b9ae8ea356a09e3cf8e956971ce5aef6e_1_690x490

Moving up to that deluxe apartment in the sky.

This explains a lot. Parents have so much influence.

Because i asked YOU. You brought it up for no reason at all. Don’t deflect-just give a straight answer for once.

I didn’t need her brother to tell me that.

Its interesting to see how these people develope their philosophies. So, it was handed down. I hope it stops with the current generation.

True. But it shows how hard it can be to escape the influence of a toxic parent.

I would say Ingraham’s brother knows her better that any of us on this forum. Though I suspect his comments are fueled by some internal family issues that we have no knowledge of.

While what he says does not surprise me, you have to maintain some skepticism.

I used to like her radio show but when she went through the phase of incessantly talking about her Catholic faith and her holier than thou attitude was when I stopped listening. And yes I am a Catholic.

1 Like

I totally agree. I tried as hard as I could to be an upstanding father. To lead by example. My son is 24 years old, a college graduate and is now serving in the Navy. He just married his college sweetheart a few months ago and they’re house hunting. When I hugged him at his wedding, he said “you did it pops, I can never repay you for what you’ve done for me”. I said yes you can, by doing the same for your children.

4 Likes

You must be so proud. My daughter is 20. On my birthday this year, she wrote me a heartfelt letter thanking me for always being in her corner, thanking me for everything I did for her, and telling me that all she wanted was to make me proud of her. Tears.

2 Likes