Latest Covid vaccine update. Ditch your mask

You probably are. During phase 2, this vaccine proved to be 91 percent effective after one dose. 100 percent after two doses.

Thank you for that. That made me laugh.

Yeah, I think that was my first step. :wink:

You just thought that was your first step. I reminded you because you weren’t sure.

1 Like

We are talking about the best way to fight the illness.

Jesus!

First of all. I’m not Jesus.

Secondly, you cannot provide a vaccine if the vaccine makers have Covid. I did not expect you to struggle with this concept.

End of August. Guaranteed.

1 Like

Protect your supply lines. Absolutely.

Wrong topic. Guaranteed. Lucy. You’re not stupid quit acting like you are. Can you tell the difference between posting a news report and making a prediction? This is not a prediction. It’s merely a set of goals. Guaranteed. Anyway. As always, I appreciate you moving my thread back to the top. :+1:

Seems akin to end of August, guaranteed.

I believe nobody can predict the future. How bout you? If the trials end on the 22nd as planned, we can’t even guarantee the FDA will approve. Right? But we should be optimistic when things are going well. Yes? I actually assumed you wouldn’t be as grumpy after your man won. I was wrong about that too. Still grumpy as ever. If you don’t mind me saying, you could use a little vacation. Maybe some sand, palm trees and a little Rum?

Anyway. Thanks for bumping me up again. Please continue. :relaxed:

Correct. These people are not interchangeable drill bits. They are highly trained professionals. It takes years to develop the skills and training to work with injectables. It takes two to three weeks just to get qualified to stand in the room where the vaccine is being filled. Then you are allowed to do nothing but watch. It is a federal crime to allow untrained people to do this work. Obviously these folks need to get the first shots.

Let’s hope, since I had the virus already I am in no hurry being injected with a fast tracked never heard of before speed vaccine, which in two years might make my ■■■■ fall off. I would rather wait it out until see it how it works on others.

If everyone wants a rushed vaccine why don’t they order the Russian vaccine sputnik V, it was created by smart people the Russians aren’t idiots in science, and in some areas surpass us.

Why shouldn’t the manufacturers be first? Shouldn’t they have pride in their product? :joy:

Who is encouraging anyone?

That’s one thing I don’t get.

If mask mandates, for example, aren’t in effect, does that mean one can’t wear a mask?

If the terms “social distancing” aren’t applied, does that mean we’ll all kiss the first stranger we meet?

He isn’t encouraging anyone to do or not do anything.