Last poster wins!

My new car

1 Like

waiting

1 Like

What is that in January?

I think March clearly belongs to the man about whom John Oliver once asked "what if the Sound ‘thud’ grew a face?’

Maegan Hall. She has unlimited capacity.

Tucker was not, is not, and will not, ever be a meme. This is a leftist obsession and nothing more.

1 Like

Thank you. This is literally the first I’ve heard of her.

If you say so. His receipt of the 1/6 vids was a big deal in political junkie land.

I wish I never did. :rofl:

Psychotically obsessing over someone isn’t funny and never will be. It’s ■■■■ like this why there are memes about how the left can’t meme. Those didn’t come out of a vacuum. :man_shrugging:

Anyway, I’m thinking SVB should be the meme of the month, but I haven’t found a truly funny one.

Almost back to the part where this thread can be Last Poster Wins rather than another, “Here’s my political OCD!” thought stream. The part where people actually get along. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh my. Someone is coming in hot this morning.

1 Like

I accept your surrender on that Retards Against Tucker hill. Now please, let’s get back to not infecting this thread with brain-draining BS.

1 Like

That’s not a surrender, Tucker and these vids were a major topic of discussion around here. Nothing else has even come close.

It’s definitely my fault for saying your absence was felt in this thread. Now your presence is becoming a nuisance, and I should’ve seen that coming.

Go get that psycho thing off your chest. We’ll be here when you finally Tucker yourself out.

You are blowing this out of all proportion. That’s my nomination, and I stand by it. You reckon with it however you must.

1 Like

So anyway, for those of you not psychotically (or even ■■■■-erotically) obsessing over people you’ll never have the clout to meet, congratulations on becoming Irish for the day!

1 Like

Garfield is grumpy before his first cup of coffee

Oh cool, I found one of the fatness eliminating versions of a dip station.

1 Like

Me

I have seen Leprechauns in 1966

I found this

1 Like

the almost politics free thread