Last poster wins!

the mute strikes back

1 Like

pump you up

Median. is it really such a difficult term?

depends on who you’re passing

Okay now you made me hate you.

That’s OK, the internet made me hate the world this morning:

8/2(2+4)

:point_up: whoever wrote this needs to be slapped.

1 Like

Oh yeah.
Can you type this á

I do type a “÷” when I intend to DIVIDE BY something.

Otherwise, I use a “/” when I intend to have a number OVER something.

Because, I majored in mathematics like that. :man_shrugging:

Oh, well I have not bothered to figure out how to type a á

When I need one, (because / sometimes does not do) I search on out on the internet and paste it.

The “/” is totally fine to use as a “DIVIDED BY” symbol, so long as proper punctuation is being used along with it.

Ambiguity and math don’t mix.

If Laur ever even passed high school algebra, she would’ve explained how to properly punctuate an equation instead of misinforming everyone around her. Somebody get me the baby powder!

1 Like

Today she works on the self-driving Tesla.

1 Like

Here, hold this. Now you know better than everyone arguing in the comments sections too. :wink:

1 Like

What amuses me the most about Laur is how authoritative she tries to sound.

It reminds me when COVID first became a pandemic, the bathrooms in my local Walmart ended paper towels. Blow driers only, because the virus lives in water.

Within a few months I was in Phoenix leaning to improve my meat cutting skills. The bathroom at the comm college ended air driers. Paper towels only. because the virus transmits through the air.

I never met the people who made the decisions but iven how strongly people tend to hold opinions I imagine each bureaucrat power-monger desk jockey felt quite strongly that they were right . . . and probably considered their opponents to be motivated by (D) or (R). LOL

(at least that’s the picture in my head.)

1 Like