Last poster wins!

I like this.

I still don’t even consider myself good enough to be called a n00b on the guitar yet, but I’m starting to hear keys in music.

I even matched a Lil’ Wayne hook and it made my females giggle. That prolly would’ve gotten me laid in 8th grade. :rofl:

1 Like

winner

the wabbit is dead

:blush: Those old animators did a true service to any child with ears to hear.

1 Like

and most never knew what the music was

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, a real Beast! Another Limp Gargantuan with no back story film to verify his credentials.

Kashyyyk!
The realm of Furries

Wow!

I was very very surprised that i like this!
I genuinely do.

Ya know how once in a while, someone will take a classic rock song (the lyrics part) and completely ruin it by laying down a hip hop track underneath? I can’t stand those.
Pigeons crapping on statues doe more to salute art than that.
Might as well be protesters throwing paint on the Mona Lisa.
Well someone reversed it.
They took the guitar music from some famous Buffalo Springfield, The Who and Lynyrd Skynyrd tracks and rapped over it.

Profanity warning (they are rapping)
but ya know what? I actually like this:

2 Likes

Some statues look great with a little pigeon poop. :wink:

(this is now in my mashup folder)

1 Like

“Pay through the nose.”

" In British slang the word rhino means “money.” Rhinos is the Greek word for “nose,” as we see in rhinoceros, the nose-horned beast. One theory, then, is that the phrase pay through the nose evolved from the similarity of rhino and rhinos. More likely, it seems to us, is that it originated with the idea of being “bled” for money – via “nosebleed.”
That second theory has the advantage of sustaining the basic idea of the phrase: “when you pay through the nose, it’s a painful procedure because you’re paying an excessively high price.”

Morris Dictionary of Word and Phrase Origins, 1971, William and Mary Morris.

PAY THE DEVIL HIS DUES.

I have seen pies thrown in the face before, but a pie on the head is different