Las Vegas shooting

Silence is what the gun lobby wants.

Is it? Is it really? Too bad.

Not likely, he demonstrated a high level of skill and knowledge not to mention spending a good deal of time and money scouting locations around the country to target.

His security countermeasures are not something you pick up casually either.

Donā€™t be ridiculous.

Then why havenā€™t you them talking about it. :roll_eyes:
They like it best when thing are quite, no fires to put out. Then they do what lobbies do, work behind the scenes.

Because this is new information. As WR said, this incident does not make any sense at all without a terrorism component. Up til now, there has been no information alluding to that possibility to talk about.

And I was talking about gun lobbies. Itā€™s still in their best interest to not stir things up when for the most part most people have stopped thinking about it.

You are being ridiculous.

When libs donā€™t like the way the conversation is going, they pull the fire alarm and clear the area.

Thereā€™s nothing to talk about. The FBI is in disarray and not releasing anything.

Another poster who doesnā€™t understand what lobbies/lobbyist do.

They donā€™t lobby the FBI or the media, do they?

Thatā€™s what I said: ā€˜ā€˜Thatā€™s the way the lobbies/lobbyist like itā€™ā€™

funny how we came back to where this started. :wink:

Lobbying, almost by definition, is something you donā€™t see.

So they do? The NRA lobbies the FBI and CNN.

Why donā€™t you ask them. Make sure you check their complete corporate and governmental administrative structures.

Youā€™re claiming the NRA is lobbying the FBI and CNN not to release information on the Las Vegas shooting? Really?

You donā€™t really know how lobbying works do you?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Do you seriously think the gun lobby (the NRA?) is working to silence the Media?

I repeat ā€¦ you are being ridiculous.