Largest Manufacturing Index Drop Since Oct 2008

Deep state respondents.

1 Like

Strange how these drops all seem to occur when the party of “fiscal responsibility” is occupying the White House.

1 Like

Something something libs?

1 Like

Guess that November “Election” is coming home to roost.

2 Likes

That’s probably what it is. I wonder why the companies didn’t say that.

There was a reason. The feds are in cahoots with Dems to destroy Trump’s big beautiful economy.

1 Like

Crony capitalism! They’re all part of the swamp!

I’m totally shocked that even the shareholders (who I would assume want accurate information for making appropriate business decisions) are also part of the swamp cover up.

According to fat donald, it’s just a “glitch”

1 Like

Not just glitch. A “little glitch” to be accurate.

We had a little glitch in the stock market last month, but we’re still up about 30 percent from the time I got elected," says Trump. “It’s going to go up once we settle trade issues and a couple of other things happen.”

why does this statement from the president not install confidence for me about the future of the markets :thinking:

1 Like

“A couple of other things happens”
:rofl::rofl:

Fat donald just talks out of his ass.

Perhaps at minimum Trump could provide us with a time frame on when we could expect the winning so that investors can plan accordingly. Hah, yeah right.

^^^ This was always going to happen: that Democrats would be elected as a reaction to Trump’s incompetency and terrible policies, then Trumpists would in turn blame Democrats for the disastrous results of Trump’s incompetency and terrible policies.

1 Like

It’s possible even they don’t believe that, but use it just to have something to say.

2 Likes

Trade wars are wasy to win. —fat donald

https://twitter.com/mikedorning/status/1080850171418816513?s=21

Was written before the end of close when market was only down 519.

So. Much. Winning.

Big glitch today!

Why did Trump lose the house…what a loser he is

1 Like