Largest insurer slams medicare for all

Right. That’s why single payer was part of the original plan. It’s all a conspiracy maaaan

Not all of the general debates will be protected from tough questions by the DNC. I can’t wait to hear whoever it is try to convince the country that things are a mess when they are actually pretty damned good.

What conspiracy? They’ve literally been saying that’s the plan for years. Years. :roll_eyes:

they were good during the last presidency but here we are.

Yes. Single payer has been a plan for years. ACÁ was not created to destroy the system to usher in single payer. It was however a bandaid.

The ACÁ collapse is a myth buttressed by the GOP doing everything in their power to ensure its failure. Are they part of the plan to install single payer?

The reason the ACA came about was the Democrats wanted to compromise with Republicans. They said “They can’t possibly be against their own idea!”

Yes… Yes, they can.

No. It doesn’t.

Uh huh.

Merely a coincidence TOO, I’m sure.

Back in '09, we were not ready to address it. It would never have passed. Here we are nine years later, I think it’s time to hopefully have a very serious good faith look at it."

Thanks. He literally said what i just said. Single payer was a plan all along. ACÁ was not designed to force it. It’s a system designed by the freaking heritage foundation.

1 Like

It worked in 2016.

1 Like

Of course it wasn’t. Even though that was the plan all along. :laughing:

Guess gonna have to stick to our ■■■■■■■■■ :grin:

I agree with this. Odds are the Medicare for all will follow the same Medicare model currently in place - you can elect to received benefits administered by the government, or you can elect to have a premium paid to a private company that provides the benefits through an insurance model. That’s how it works now. What makes you think that that will change?

And BTW,

1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Medicare for all means all.

Well gee that’s just swell then. I mean if both parties are pushing for it, it must just be the bee’s knees, right? Because as we all know, both parties are solely out for OUR best interests. :roll_eyes:

Ok what angle would you want to address it from. Your righteous disagreement stems from your hate of the government. Single payer means more government in our lives. That’s fine. Can’t really argue with that because i am never going to convince you of the strengths and weaknesses of government

Yes, the last dem plan was forced payment to large corporate insurers.

Where would you get the 3 trillion a year to pay for it…

Have you read anything about him, other than what Fox and right-wing pundits tell you?

He’s got a very interesting story of success during his tenure as mayor. Perhaps considering visiting The Google for answers to those questions.

The last Democrat plan was a Republican plan.

You pay for it with tax increases that are offset by the decrease of insurance premiums. Or we could do the republican thing and borrow the money…

There’s always that…

The way Norway provides mediocre care to it’s citizens is by taxing the poor a lot… Not the rich.

That goes under that category of dems can’t even take responsibility for their own legislation… It’s so crappy they have to blame republicans, who never voted for it…

I’m sure you were for it big time.