Largest insurer slams medicare for all

They should have the same options all of us have. No more, no less.

They should. But thatā€™s not the plan. Not a single member of congress has committed to accepting Medicare 4 all, for himself. That alone should tell you itā€™s crap. And they know itā€™s crap.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they want it as part of their employment. I think they may change their tune if they had to pay for it themselves. Do the same for employers, no more health insurance tied to your employment.

One can support a plan that is not everything that they personally want. Mr Sanderā€™s plan is an enormous undertaking and transforms a system that has been built up since the 1940s (for-profit health system).

I also donā€™t think that his plan would make it through Congress either as written. There would be negotiations with the Congress and there are powerful special interests with oodles of money. This is a starting point.

And for OO

Bernie is not winning the election.

You say that as if there isnā€™t already a huge amount of support for his plan even if he isnā€™t elected. :roll_eyes:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/439027-sanders-townhall-audience-cheers-after-fox-news-host-asks-if-theyd-support

Not to mention both Harris and Warren have endorsed his plan too and they are also running.

Who wins? And what is their plan?

I donā€™t agree with the elimination of private insurance. I donā€™t think itā€™s going to happen. Medicare 4 all should be the law of the land.

Neither Harris nor warren are winning this election either

I donā€™t know. I think Trump will be re elected. For now at least

Probably. I donā€™t think the America really wants what the dems are pushing. The dems seem committed to fixing what isnā€™t broken.

You are incorrect to think that one of the most expensive health care systems in the world in terms of the consumer is not broken.

1 Like

Does it matter who wins

Uh huh and Hillary had it in the bag in 2016. Opinions are like ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  dude.

Some of the dems arenā€™t really pushing a real agenda. The Only thing I know about Mayor Pete is that God made him gay. Okay Pete, we get it. Nobody really cares. What next? Whatā€™s your plan?

Of course itā€™s broken. Now. What did you think the goal of the Affordable Care Act was?

Of course they are. I am not a pollster. I am going from my gut. Either Trump wins or Biden unless someone like booker or buttigieg appear to the populace at large.

Thatā€™s like totally my opinion man

Not to make it more broken. Obama was a corporatist President.

He declared last week.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  The sole purpose of the ACA was to pave the way for single payer. Thatā€™s why single payer is now the only alternative being offered to fix the mess that is the ACA. Duh.