Ladies and Gentleman

That seems unlikely in a world of ‘fake news’ and ‘alternative facts’. Both inventions of the MAGA movement.

That happened under Republican leadership

Isn’t it?

That explains why gullible Republicans have swallowed the Qanon hook, line and sinker as with the candidate for Governor

I’ve noticed you have about three go-to statements, including the one above.

Quite revealing.

Not sure about go to, but it is your story. Stick with it.

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

This isn’t going to sit well…

Formula sent to border while the taxpayers go without.

Let’s Go Brandon.

2 Likes

That’s what sus means.

1 Like

“The Sturgis plant has been closed since February, when Abbott issued a voluntary recall of certain powdered formulas made at the facility amid an FDA investigation after four complaints that babies who consumed products from the plant became sick from bacterial infections. Two of the infants died.”

Lets go Abbot Nutrition…Or is it Bidens fault the product was tainted/contaminated?

1 Like

To be fair… the name of the company is Abbot Nutrition.

Yes I know…wasnt implying it was the Governor

1 Like

The WH spokes person did not even know who was the contact person after 8 months of shortage.

They knew to send what was available to the Hondurans in holding facilities.

That Brandon is one clever leader. Everyone knows US taxpayer babies don’t need formula as much as immigrants do.

So we are to assume that our President is sending border agents to buy up baby formula from Sam’s club and in doing so it keeps a Sam’s labeled product off shelves in Target?

Should Biden nationalize the baby formula industry? Invoke the Defense Production Act and force the baby formula industry to create more?

It’s funny to watch the RW media disseminate talking points.

two hours ago I hear someone level this charge on Fox, and sure enough, now it’s all the rage here.

The proof is a picture with formula on a single shelf.

That translates to palettes.

I suppose you think the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia Law coming to America are old news?

The level of crazy is remarkable.

The FDA messed up and dragged out its investigation for 8 months. Biden admin is COMPLETELY responsible for this.

Just own it.

1 Like

Ah, the good old days.