LA CHAOS: California Wildfires Threaten 10,000 Buildings in Los Angeles, Power Cut to 2.5 Million

Originally published at: LA CHAOS: California Wildfires Threaten 10,000 Buildings in Los Angeles, Power Cut to 2.5 Million | Sean Hannity

Two sets of California wildfires fueled by hurricane-force winds devastated California Monday; threatening more than 10,000 buildings in West Los Angeles and countless homes in Northern California.

“Firefighters battled destructive wildfires in Northern California wine country and on the west side of Los Angeles on Monday, trying to beat back flames that forced tens of thousands to flee their homes,” reports the Associated Press.

“California’s biggest utility, Pacific Gas & Electric, cut off power to an estimated 2.5 million people in the northern part of the state over the weekend in yet another round of blackouts aimed at preventing windblown electrical equipment from sparking more fires. And more shut-offs are possible in the next few days,” adds the AP.

The current blaze around Los Angeles has grown to 500 acres.

“I pray for all the families in the area that could be affected,” posted Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James. “Pretty please get to safety ASAP.”

I 🙏🏾 for all the families in the area that could be affected by these 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 now! Pretty please get to safety ASAP

— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 28, 2019

My best wishes as well to the first responders⛑ right now doing what they do best! 🙏🏾💪🏾

— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 28, 2019

Read the full report at the Associated Press.