Kushner advised Saudi crown prince after Khashoggi killing: report

Remember how embarrassing that was? Cons on here blew a gasket. Now those same Cins are cheering Jared for his actions.

Who cares? Khashoggi was an admitted terrorist. The Wapo should be shut down for him being involved in the paper.

Is it a surprise that Dumpster Donny is considering Kushy for Chief of Staff?

Are you all still talking about hilal peirogi?

Seriously, who ■■■■■■■ cares??

Wow.

10wows.

They’re getting grumpy that the whole house of cards is falling apart. They prefer the lies and delusion to the truth.

The leftist media just coughs up and spits out this garbage like a cat spitting up a hair ball. :angry:

Nah- your own GOP controlled Senate is super pissed about this-

Perhaps you’re angry with the Republican Senate and would like to vote them all out?

“The GOP-controlled Senate on Wednesday dealt a significant blow to President Trump by voting to advance a resolution ending U.S. support for the Saudi war in Yemen in the aftermath of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi’s slaying.”

There are so many more things to care about than some useless dead reporter.

You should send a letter to the GOP senate to express your outrage.

“useless dead reporter.”

Like… HER E-MMMAAAAIIIILLLSSS!!!

Yeah that’s pretty damn dark…

The frustration keeps rising and rising.

If anybody ever calls me and says, “Okay, I killed and cut up a journalist,” I’m surely hanging up before I hear anything more.

How ironic that Trump’s supporters stupidly thought he would drain the swamp, only to now see what most of us already knew: Trump and his inner circle are the swamp on steroids.

2 Likes

Hey! That’s the next White House Chief of Staff you’re talking about there.

You can almost hear the little girl giggles that were squeaking out as the reply button was hit on that, can’t you?

Tee he he…

1 Like

Makes sense, now that Kushner has brought peace to the Middle East* he must have time on his hands.

*or is that “bought a piece with money from the Middle East”?

He must have been a “Dimocrat”.

But wow - really wow.