Kudos to the U.K. government for calling a spade a spade (China)

Not seen it in the media either.

It would be quite a big deal, the current government is fairly cosy with China.

Run from the Huwei deal.

download (12)

1 Like

Interesting.

Their sister paper was claiming the EU gave Johnson the corona virus, so lots of finger pointing going on.

I’ve been seeing a lot of commercial satellite photos cataloging our own reduction in activity (depleting ports, empty interstates, empty parking lots, parked airlines).

I wonder what Space Force™ is seeing in China?

2 Likes

I hear huwei 5g caused the virus.

The TM really sets it off beautiful.

Plus 5

1 Like

Kinda looks like an upside down hockey stick.

1 Like

I don’t understand why every country on the planet seems cuckolded by China. We let them play their monetary games with their currency. Let them dictate trade terms. Patent pirating. On and on.

It’s time for nations to pull their manufacturing out of China.

4 Likes

I told you countries wouldn’t forget.

China is still lying about the Wuhan virus. It’s good to see someone call China out since the media here in the US, has become a fan of China…telling the sheople Trump is to blame.

Isn’t that just like the Brits…their people are always the last to know.

This virus had spread to too many corners around the globe for it to started when they claimed it started IMO.

1 Like

Such as the claim of only 3000 deaths in Wuhan, yet funeral homes throughout Wuhan are ordering thousands and thousands of extra funeral urns – 10000 to one particular funeral home alone.

It’s simple. Because all these large corporations that cons are so eager to defend make yuge profits off doing business in China. It’s pretty nice when you don’t have to worry about paying your workers anything even resembling a livable wage.

1 Like

As have all these FORTUNE 500 companies ya’ll want to bail out. Funny how you guys are so upset over the big bad media but ruthlessly defend companies that make direct profits off chinese business

1 Like

Hence the problem with capitalism. Nobody wants to piss off a billion consumers.

No way China’s numbers are legit.

Um…no.

No? You don’t have any evidence to dispute it.