Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

“It caused a social media stir, with the mainstream media and liberals lining up to cheer it and condemn conservatives for being offended by it. The only problem: Conservatives were not actually offended by it,” Media Research Center’s Clay Waters wrote.

Nobody cared about whether she danced or not.

1 Like

Of course it is a result of patriarchy. Suicide rates are high due to failure in achieving gender role and women win custody for the same role assumptions. By what female dominated system has warfare and the structures that push it derived from other than the commonly understood, traditionally male dominated hierarchies that have been in existence since the city states of Mesopotamia?

As for domestic violence shelters, that again is an assumption on part of society that men do not need social protections of that method because they are “men”. The fact that organizations protect women and children from DV using shelters does not mean men are not valued by them, but that men do not value themselves.

False flag so dems don’t have to depends her silly ideas…

Seemed like he out worked everyone during the campaign… Still is…

It’s kind of sad that as old as you are you don’t understand how income taxes work.

1 Like

Seems like to you. Meanwhile, back to the point - no real life experience: never applied for a job, never worked for a boss who wasn’t his dad, had a fortune handed to him as a child. A spoiled rich kid, a trust fund baby.

Unfortunately, this system seems rather rigid when it comes to men. I don’t see Feminist groups trying to help the situation, and in some cases they hinder men’s advocacy because it’s against women’s interests to see men escape these issues. Since Feminist groups are advocating for women I understand that. Why would a woman’s rights movement call for women to be given harsher prison sentences, to be eligible for the draft, or to have less of a percentage of college attendees to make room for men?

To me, patriarchy seems to imply something that favors men. But I don’t know a lot about this subject. I appreciate you responding to me so I can learn a bit, but I am also hesitant to continue posting on the subject because I don’t want folks to get mad at me.

Fortunately you were the first person that friended me at the old site so many years ago, so I am confident you won’t take offense.

Hopefully. :grin:

I know how they work. I’m curious as to how her tax plan would work. Anything above the congressional pay rate goes into another bracket?

Seems pretty clear from your comment that you thought her 70% bracket started at zero dollars.

She just endorsed gang rape language…

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::joy: you guys are killing me

1 Like

Why are you lying

1 Like

$10,000,000 is not the top 5%. It’s the top .05%. Your math is like, not even math anymore.

3 Likes

It’s really sad that Cortez is what the Democrats want for America, when
she has a degree in Economics, and still sounds like she doesn’t know
what she is talking about on most things.

Considering she schooled Governor Walker (Republican) on marginal tax brackets I’d say she knows enough.

Yes, I know that. I was asking if her pay rate would put her right below the next bracket in her system.

Ok then no, 175.000$ is considerably less than 10,000,000$.

1 Like

Why would she compare her legislation to gang rape, it it’s good for people?