Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

You know that’s not how progressive tax rates work, right? If the top rate is 70%, that doesn’t mean you are paying 70% of your total income.

I figured that the top tax bracket consisted of millionaires.

I know how they work. She seems to want anyone who’s remotely sucessful to be paying the vast majority of their income in taxes so she can spend them how she wishes. How much of her income is she willing to give up?

I thought it was anyone that made $250,000 or more…

how dare a 20 something waitress have an opinion.

Yeah, how dare she hate the second amendment and want to tax everyone to death.

not like either of those things are going to happen, you can stop hiding under the bed.

So wait, she’s a waitress? Could have fooled me. Politicians on your side can’t be criticized? What a load of Canadian ■■■■■■■■■

So obviously the way to address her opinions is to broadcast a video of her dancing.

1 Like

are you also upset someone said a swear word?

Ok, we should all just shut up and not respond to anything she says? I’m sure you did the same with Bush, and Trump… oh wait, here you are…

1 Like

Where did I agree with that? That was stupid to post that video. Nothing wrong with someone dancing.

Is she just a waitress?

She was till yesterday.

I wasn’t talking about you, but the conservative media which instead of debating her opinions seeks instead to ridicule her with irrelevancies.

Ok… and your point? Because she was a waitress we can’t crotocize her positions?

I thought I was addressing her opinions and stances… but thanks for that detour.

John Lithgow is cool.

What other professions are beyond reproach? Just trying to make a list so I know who I can criticize.

Nope. I like taking the liberal-approved Samantha Bee approach. Since that was deemed perfectly acceptable.