Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Breaking News here…

"Legendary NBA player Kobe Bryant has died in a California helicopter crash, a report said Sunday.

He was 41.

Bryant was among at least four people traveling in his private helicopter over Calabasas when a fire broke out, sending the chopper spiraling from the sky, according to TMZ."

Oh so sad.

Very sad. RIP.

Such a gut punch. RIP. Heard the news about 15 minutes ago still shaky about it. He was a legend and was still doing a lot of good for basketball, his daughter and family.

So sad. I know someone who lives very close to the crash site.

Also RIP to the others on board

1 Like

Sad news. RIP.

Was anyone in his family aboard the helicopter?

In any case I’m sorry to hear this news.

May he Rest In Peace.

I am a Laker and Kobe fan to the core, this is devastating.

1 Like

There are reports his daughters were with him, please god, no.

Just saw this.

Damn this is rough.

Rest In Peace Kobe. You were one of the greats.

Reports are his daughter Gianna was on board too

Wow, that’s crazy

My screenname is because of him. RIP

3 Likes

Sad news. RIP, Kobe.

The Spurs/Raptors ran out the 24 second shot clock on their first possession in honor of Kobe. They have cancelled the rest of the games scheduled for today

Terrible to hear this.

This is devastating news. Several young lives taken way too soon. Kobe had many faults throughout his life but the one thing he seemed to always do was to persevere and grow and learn. He was highly intellectual, empathetic, and grew into a very kind and genuine man.

I’ll pray for his wife, losing her child and husband at the same time. I’ll pray for his other children, losing their sister and father at the same time.

How awful…I also heard that his 13-year-old daughter and her friend also died in the crash. May they rest in peace.

oh geezus. no kids pls