Klobuchar ending campaign

mexico.

hunter will get paid billions by mexico to build the wall. And dimocrats would be like, what???..

They’re gonna put y’all back in chains.

Plus he kept little kamala harris from riding the bus to a good school.

And he’s from a slave state. He’s not kidding!

Some of his Senate speeches and witness questioning sessions were quite impressive, honestly. He did his homework.

He should do fine tomorrow, Bernie will take a bit more of a lead but there’s a lot left to go.

Biden will take Florida for sure, plus the Midwest. Will make it a tighter contest.

He’s a scumbag. Please bring him back.

that was a funny Zing! :rofl:

The sun rises in the East and sets in the west… Many a scumbag in government

I guess the question is would Biden need extra help in the Midwest, or would Harris solidify turnout in other parts of the country? I don’t think Klobuchar would particularly inspire extra turnout. Then again, she lasted longer than Harris so idk? I just find Amy a bit dry.

I think Buttigieg would be an ok pick in terms if turn out, but Harris has more experience in the Senate where the VP will play a bigger role

1 Like

All fair points. And could help increase minority turnout as well, which could be crucial. Still a lot of game left to be played.

1 Like

Warren isn’t a woman? Gabbard? They’re still in.

Basically doing what Republican candidates should have done in '16.

3 Likes

So which wealthy old white man will Pocahontas be trying to tag along with?

The Kid Sniffer or King Kommie?

The odds of him wrapping it up before the convention are slim to none, if it goes to a brokered convention and Biden walks away with the nom, I see a whole lot of Bernie supporters being too busy to come to the polls in the general.

That will be Warren

They pulled the same crap last time. Only last time, they were the ones insisting that a plurality didn’t count (HRC had one) and wanted to use super delegates to decide. Only, the superdelegates wanted HRC. So they went home pissed off and didn’t vote.

Now they want the person with a plurality to be the winner, because now that would be Bernie. But they have to abide by the rules THEY INSISTED ON in 2016. And once again they are butthurt.

Could be. But I would be surprised. Because of her age if for no other reason. Biden will want to balance the ticket with someone younger if I were guessing.

He’ll need to mollify Bernie Bro’s. Klobuchar doesn’t do it.

Warren has already made her camp, and that is with Bernie. She targets everyone but Bernie in the debates despite contending for the same voter group, the progressives.

Instead, she attacks Pete, she attacks Blumberg, anyone but Bernie.

She wants to be Bernie’s Veep, I don’t think Biden will pick her.

If he is the nominee I’m not sure anyone would mollify the Bernie Bro’s. Not even Warren, who the Bernie Bro’s are accusing of staying in the race today to specifically hurt Sanders and help Biden.

Nothing mollifies those idiots. They aren’t that big a deal, they didn’t show up in SC and his numbers aren’t that great in terms of turnout. Which is the major problem with young voters, they talk a mean game but when it comes time to vote they don’t show up.

Get the Midwest locked up, forget the Bernie Bros.

2 Likes