Kiwi! An animated video about living out your dream

Kiwi is a powerful, but ultimately sad, video about doing whatever it takes to live out your dream.

If you watch it, watch it to the very end to understand the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

Talk about getting rick rolled

There is nothing in this about doing what it takes to live out your dream . . .

Unless it’s the credits at the end on it was made by a student of some kind.

Not worth the click people.

I’m surprised you don’t get it. Your loss.

Poor Kiwi!

You get it.

I don’t know if I should feel sad for the Kiwi for losing its life or glad it lived its dream. I guess a bit of both.

I felt a bit of both. Especially when Kiwi shed tears while flying down to the clouds.

i showed this to my kid like 8 years ago. it is touching

then i showed her the great gabola. i laughed so hard i had cramps. she did not see the humor. watch till the end

Sure it is.

Watch it again.

I watched it twice to see if I missed something the first time . . .

I don’t think a third time will help any .

The kiwi wanted to experience flight.

He simulated the a forest on the cliff (suspend your disbelief on that part) and he flew.

He pursued his dream whatever it took…even if took his life (although I agree with the one commenter who stated if the kiwi could lift all those trees onto the cliff, is he really dead?)

Gabola is a terrific short. A bit gruesome, but I liked it.

1 Like

Yup, the faint plop sound at the very end confirms it.

Maybe he plopped into a warm deep pool of water, swam out, and is going to run back to the top to do it all over again. Like the world’s greatest sledding hill.

Optimist :hugs:

1 Like

That’s funny.

A question

Did someone shoot the bird? That’s the only part I didn’t get.

It seemed that someone shot the bird, which is odd. It wasn’t the magician so it had to be someone in the audience.

I guess the lesson is that it’s OK to shoot a bird but don’t tear the head off a bunny.