Kingsland Water Tower Shot

[Disclaimer: Vandalism is wrong. The individual should be found and convicted in a court of law and punish appropriately.]

With that said, you have to give him/her props for creativity.

WW

2 Likes

It’s OK to enjoy this. :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice shot!

I guess they arrested someone for it, but the article I found is behind a paywall so I can’t find details.

My guess is that the perp couldn’t keep his mouth shut and talked about it with too many people so that eventually someone in the telephone-line game went to authorities.

It’s shades of Proverbs 26:11 where a fool cannot walk away from his folly. A lot of perps end up hanging themselves like that. A much larger example was the killers of Ahmaud Arbery, who couldn’t keep their video to themselves. Without that, the case would likely have died unsolved.

No doubt. It was a great shot. And under different circumstances a bullseye like that deserves recognition. And accolades. My guess is that the guy couldn’t contain himself because of his perfect shot.

Now it’s gonna cost him.

Reminds me of a joke:

An Orthodox rabbi decided to sneak out and play a round of golf on the Sabbath.

Moses, looking down from heaven, spots him breaking the Sabbath Law. He runs to God to report it. God calmly says he’ll take care of it.

At the next hole the rabbi tees off and hits a hole in one!

Moses turns to God and says, “How is that punishing him???”

God says, “Who can he tell?”

1 Like

Here’s an article.

Timothy Sled, 38, of Kingsland, faces two felony charges in connection to the vandalism, which caught the attention of social media users and made headlines across the country.

Yeah, I found some others since posting that previous reply.

No indication of how they found this guy though. Just that they charged him.

Seems like they tracked him down via his vehicle and an eyewitness to the vehicle.

I love the typo in the article. :joy: :joy:

“When the water tower shooting incident was reported to us on Monday, May 10, we immediately interviewed witnesses who gave us a vehicle description seen in the vicinity around the right time,” Young said.

"Upon reviewing video surveillance footage, it helped us confirm the automobile and we developed a suspect based on the car. We actually first interviewed Timothy Sled on Friday (May 13) morning and made the arrest the flowing Monday," he said.