Kings and queens of catastrophe

Steve Hilton had a good show tonight. He points out the dims do not waste a crisis. To me, Dims and their media lapdogs see Cornavirus as another way to disparage President Trump…

WHO has been talking the last couple years about a Disease X pandemic. Now the Dim’s think they have it and another way to say Trump is not qualified for the job.

I’ve been watching on the rebroadcast. Great show.

I don’t agree with him on a lot of topics but always enjoy the show.

So what has trump been doing about it?

There are several threads on the subject. Read them.

So nothing then.

1 Like

If one doen’t like Trump and possibly suffer from TDS, it might be difficult for one to realize the office of the president

No, learn to read what is actually written.

We’re not going to rehash it for you here when there are over a thousand posts on the subject in three different threads.

3 Likes

There is a lot

Absolutely let’s discuss the real problem Steve brought up tonight.

Well since that’s not happening what’s he doing?

1 Like

So nothing.

1 Like

You have a few hours?

What part of this do you not understand exactly perhaps I can help?

We’re not going to rehash it for you here when there are over a thousand posts on the subject in three different threads.

Which of those words are you having difficulty with?

Like I said, nothing.

2 Likes

I just restarted it, Great opening going over how the MSM no matter what the circumstances claims the administration is evil, incompetent, or both.

1 Like

Which of those words are you having difficulty with?

Yes because a virus which can spread by human to human contact and has a 3% morality rate the same as the Spanish flu is not a big deal.

How many people in the US contracted the flu during that pandemic?

How many died?

Compare that to current numbers in the US for CoVid19.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference-2/

H1N1 had an mortality rate of .08%.
This virus has a morality rate of 2.9%.