Kim Jong Un is pulling Trump's leg, says Fox News

U.S. intelligence officials believe North Korea has been “deceiving” the U.S., saying the Hermit Kingdom was bolstering production for nuclear weapons at “multiple secret sites” in the past few months, a report stated. North Korea believed to be 'deceiving' US, increasing nuclear production: report | Fox News

Also, wonderful guy Kim Jong Un had a top army officer publicly executed and riddled with 90 bullets for giving his troops extra rations of food and fuel.
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-military-officer-faced-firing-squad-on-kim-jonguns-orders/news-story/64b23d5d6caafd71e6ffb4a1c1a7bbe0

90 bullets? well he is a tough negotiator after all

Trump won’t believe it, just like he doesn’t believe that our intelligence agencies all say that Russia meddled in our election.

Rick. Rolled.

Trump is so ignorant.

It made it to Fox News?

Trump won’t notice it unless it makes it onto Fox & Friends, or Sean’s show.

or sputnik

Sean will be all over this story!!

Shocker…

Countdown to the screen grab on Fox and Friends where the hosts are praising Dear Leader Trump about how he eliminated NK nuclear program as the ticker tape underneath says NK has multiple secret nuclear sites.

1 Like

How naive and stupid does Donald look now?

honestly, no more than before to anyone willing to be honest with themselves.

I agree, unfortunately there is very little honesty with the Trump supporters,this won’t make any difference to them.

1 Like

Ya but Obama couldn’t have had a sitdown with him!!!

In other earth-shattering news, it has been reported that water is wet.

I think the shocking story here is that Fox actually reported it.

do you ever wonder about, when the Fox people go home at night and have private conversations with their spouses, that they express concern about normally only telling half a story and how it injects a large % of Americans with anger? do they ever say “Honey, we are the media arm of a political party”? “Babe, we really are hugely influencing the President of the United States”.

1 Like

I’m shocked that Kilmeade, knowing that he’s one of the most important people in the country right now, does not adjust his show accordingly.

They’ve been doing it for over 20 years now. I don’t know what it is that lets them sleep at night.

1 Like

My guess is Putin promised Trump something personally.

John Bolton is very very upset we know about this.

Not likely. Sean believes the intelligence agencies are fully infiltrated by the Deep State.