Kim Jong-un crosses the DMZ

If it was Ol’bama, they would give him a prize for the phrase “rocket man”…lol!

Must be frustrating for the left to see Trump bringing peace and denuclearization… No planes loads of cash sent or anything.

■■■■■■■■■■ dumb questions are dumb

It’s killing them.

1 Like

Trump is on a roll. Nice economy, tough in Syria, negotiating trade deals with Germany, Japan, and France, also NAFTA. And ending the war in NK after 60 years etc… Comey out making a fool of himself. “it was my diary”…lol!

1 Like

People said the same thing about Bill Clinton in the 90’s.

First, it’s impossible for Trump to negotiate trade deals with France and Germany. Any trade deal would need to be with the EU.

Nafta is far from a done deal.

I know in BizzaroWorld you are being led to believe Comey is making a fool of himself, but out here in the real world that is definitely not the case.

I can’t believe diplomacy is so popular now. Hopefully it stays popular.

There’s no evidence to suggest his is true. NK made substantial progress in its nuclear and missile program during Trump’s first year in office. China’s increased sanctions were a factor, according to experts on the matter. The bottom line is that nothing of substance has yet been achieved.

Trump’s claims today that i_t’s never gone this far before_ (words to that effect) are, as usual, false.
2007 summit, same words, even more specific promises, all part of the history of which Trump is entirely ignorant, as are his sycophantic, lie-believing followers.

Yes, the NK leader coming to SK is new, but that’s about it - the words are not new, this road has been travelled, and recently. Time will tell, but it was certainly a nice picture.

3 Likes

Very well put.

1 Like

You do realize that North Korean leaders have made these same gestures and promises before, right? That the North Korean leadership have previously agreed to stop their nuclear weapon programs, and then reneged on those agreements, right?

No, of course you don’t know any of that, because you’re a Trump supporter.

Do you remember that Republicans criticized Democratic Party presidents Clinton and Obama for reaching agreements with North Korea, which were then not honored by NK? No, of course you don’t remember any of that.

So, What was Merkle doing here?

[Merkel lobbies Trump on trade and Iran - BBC News]

“Merkel lobbies Trump on trade and Iran”…

She is talking about the Iran deal which is a major source of nuclear tech income for Germany.

something smells rotten in Korea…something happened and they are panicking i think…

Odds are trump has very little to do with this. I think Koreas hand was forced with the mountain collapsing

Agreed. I’m hopeful, but let’s see how this plays out.

Whatever the case these events are historic. No question that North Korea is not going to de-Nuke. But ending the war and livng in relative peace is good for the entire world.

I don’t know, friend - have you seen the size of Donald’s hands? He might very well have taken out that mountain himself with a MOAH.

Hell yeah.