Kevin's corner. Media Greed, abuse of viewers in the Russian collusion hoax

well the hoax angle just became even more non operative.

US establishes that Trump Campagn Chairman Paul Manafort shared internal polling with Konstantin Klimnik, who then turned it over to Russia who used it in their electoral interference efforts to help Trump get elected.

Anyone with any sort of brain already knew that that was the case. Mueller not explicitly spelling it out gave the ones who wanted to deny it cover.

That was one of his failings.

I would still love to see an unredacted report though.

Hey come on, Klimnik is a known Russian asset, Trumos campaign chairman gives him sensitive is voter and polling data, it’s possible he just said thanks and then did nothing with it.

I am shocked that the news that Manafort gave insider campaign information to the Kremlin is landing with a thud… shocked I tell you.

rUsSian hOaX!!1!

Remember how odd it was when Manafort swooped in from out of nowhere in April '16 and took over Trump’s campaign, taking no salary (a red flag) , only to be let go in August? Even Jared got ■■■■■■ chills from this guy. Timeline of Paul Manafort's role in the Trump campaign - ABC News

Oh and I forgot this:
In a July 31 interview on NBC’s "Meet the Press, Manafort was asked about changes that were made to the Republican Party platform in the committee meetings that were held before the convention. One change that drew some attention was the softening of language on how the Republican Party treated arms deals with Ukraine and Russia, though Manafort later denied any involvement.

As per the Mueller Report… no one can recall who made that change.

1 Like

Weird, isn’t it? It seems important.