Kentucky to quarantine anyone attending easter services

i wonder if they (or anyone) would do this if it involved a mosque

Will the mooselems that will be gathering for Ramadan also be persecuted with equal measure by the state as those Americans who will be celebrating their Christianity?

1 Like

yep there it is you beat me to it

3 Likes

i bet even the left is thinking “uh oh we went too far”

ha. what am i thinking…

From the article:

”All mosques and synagogues throughout Kentucky previously closed and none intend to hold services this weekend, according to the governor.“

It would appear that this method satisfies all laws and allows people to practice their faith? I see that the city is being sued and rightfully so.

As the Washington Times reports, Temple Baptist Church is suing Greenville, Mississippi’s city government and mayor for busting up its “drive-in” church service:

2 Likes

These restrictions apply to all religions. There’s no basis for claiming Christian services are being singled out.

Bunch of brats gathering together just to be defiant. I’m disappointed to see that so many churches are filled with middle-aged children who can’t chill out for a month, while mosques and synagogues in the same state will manage to stay closed this weekend.

2 Likes

Yeah cuz Kentucky is such a hotbed of radical liberalism. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

wherever theres a democrat, there’s radical liberalism

actually yes there is a basis. the left abhors christianity, but loves all other ■■■■■■■■■■ world religions esp oppressive middle age tribal ones

by and large…

3 Likes

Whatever dude. Are the police handing out the fines radical liberals?

This is victimology 101. If they are being fined, you can bet they were warned ahead of time and flouted the warnings. Police have been very lenient in this arena.

1 Like

thats funny you think they are “lenient” rather than respecting individual liberties

all except for the guy in phila who wanted to board the bus

2 Likes

They have been very lenient nationwide, giving mostly verbal warnings. Only repeat offenders are being fined. The cops don’t like this anymore than you or I.

On a serious note, I don’t understand why anyone feels compelled to go to church, when there’s this level of risk to your fellow man? It isn’t IMO what Jesus would want you to do. If Christianity could be compared to the game of golf, church is the driving range but everyday…everywhere…is The Lord’s course where we are to serve Him in doing His Will for our lives. I truly do not believe it is His Will, that I go to church tomorrow and risk spreading this virus and so, I won’t. I’ll watch the sun rise on my own…and when all is said and done, my relationship is between The Lord…and I…and my lovely wife.

4 Likes

Excellent, a lot of lawsuits will come out of this.

Are you tryin to say that for Trump, golf is his church? :wink:

1 Like

You might be shocked at how much leeway public health laws give local and state governments, considering they originated at a time when ■■■■ like cholera and smallpox epidemics were still a common thing.

You might be shocked at how many end up winning these. :man_shrugging:

I won’t be because it’s not gonna happen. Seriously, read up on some of these laws. They have wild levels of emergency powers. These are the regs that up until the 80s allowed cops or medics to chuck literally anyone into the loony bin for an undetermined amount of time on their word alone; even now it’s two to five days depending on the state.