Kentucky passed Voter ID law, when all deparnment that offer ID are currently closed

…and California wouldn’t participate. I wonder why that is?

1 Like

Link?

15 states declined to participate. Surely, the commission found some voter fraud in the other 35 states.

If I remember, it was cancelled without full participation plus…California had the highest probability of their being a problem IMO.

That is what most definitely needs to be done, ASAP.

The only problem I remember fro CA was in the voter rolls. Too many people move and don’t file change of address and too many dead people on voting rolls. Texas has the same problem.

I wonder if you can use your voter id to go to church in KY

1 Like

Sure. Fraud exists. It doesn’t mean it is endemic. Is fraud common in your company?

I also believe there’s an attitude that may look the other way because they believe, these ‘illegals pay taxes, live here and have the right’ that’s more prominent in some areas more than others?

Where do you come up with these? :joy: :rofl:

If you’re speaking of my industry, fraud exists. If you’re speaking of me personally, I’ve set processes in place to prohibit it and it’s being inspected at minimum…on a monthly basis.

They have too much to lose by voting in national elections.

I agree but consider their beginning…they crossed the border illegally. Where does it stop?

1 Like

It stops with their livelihood. They crossed the border for a better life, to earn better wages. They don’t do something like voter fraud that will cost them that livelihood.

1 Like

…and Martin said, “I have a dream”. :sunglasses:

Just MHO…

Yes.

Just MHO…

No.

There should be a compact between the States that when a person moves and registers in a new location, that data is transmitted to the compacts clearing house and the person is automatically removed from the roles in the previous location.
.WW, PHS

The president had a “voter fraud taskforce” that he dismantled because they couldn’t find any voter fraud.

Do you have any verified instances of voter fraud that would justify such legislation?

Really?

Voter impersonation fraud at the polls is also exceedingly rare. Importantly, this is the only kind of fraud that strict photo ID requirements, such as the one currently being litigated in Texas, can possibly prevent. A Brennan Center study from 2007 put the incident rate of voter impersonation fraud between 0.00004 percent and 0.0009 percent. Most recently, a 2016 report focusing on states where politicians claimed rampant voter fraud found zero successful prosecutions for voter impersonation fraud.

A host of studies and investigations in the intervening years have reached similar conclusions: That comprehensive Arizona State study determined impersonation fraud by voters at the polls to be the rarest fraud of all: only 10 cases alleged in 12 years. A 2014 study that examined impersonation fraud both at the polls and by mail ballot found zero instances in the jurisdictions studied. A 2014 study by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, which included a literature review, noted that the studies consistently found “few instances of in-person voter fraud.” When Texas was considering its strict photo ID law, the law enforcement official designated to investigating electoral fraud testified to only one conviction and one guilty plea that involved in-person voter fraud in all Texas elections from 2002 through 2014.

The Bush admin also did a study, and found similar results.

It simply does not happen in any form, to come close to effecting anything.,

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-ed/articles/2017-01-26/plenty-of-research-debunks-donald-trumps-voter-fraud-investigation-claims

1 Like

The biggest investigation into voter fraud began in 2017 by the Trump Administration and the blue states refused to turn over any data to the Task Force which should tell us everything we need to know on the subject.

Our “Friends” here quickly joined the clapping seal brigade in cheering them for doing so.

1 Like