Kentucky congressman disinvites AOC to visit coalminers (4-17-2019)

What other explanation is there? It’s not like Barr has been some champion of Civility over the last 2 years, so that he’s trying to use that as an excuse now is quite dubious.

If what AOC said in response to crenshaw’s out of context tweets and retweets is uncivil then I would hate to see what Barr considers the words that come from Trump on a daily basis. But I guess we would not know because apparently those are not uncivil enough to require an official hand-delivered letter to Trump every time he is uncivil.

Furthermore, why is Barr acting like a white knight for his buddy Crenshaw? If Crenshaw was that upset about how mean old AOC talks to him, then you’d think the big bad tough Soldier would call her out himself.

first paragraph: the “only other” explanation is that barr was offended by her stupid tweet enough not to host her in a visit which coukd be seen as endorsing her babified lefty attitude about crenshaw. i am glad he did what he did.

second paragraph: venting about trump. waste of time

He is a coward, plain and simple.

No one doubts that you are glad a congressman acted like a massive hypocrite.

No the second paragraph is about consistency and whether or not Barr is actually concerned about civility in politics. That he calls out AOC for such a tiny inoffensive tweet but not Trump for his uncivil rhetoric over the last 2 years is proof that this was just a partisan game. But no one expects consistency from most Trump supporters.

ah umkay thanks a bunch

so… much… trump…

only says you ran out of weak retorts

maybe you’ll learn something from this, regarding yeehaw news, and narrative…

< fingers crossed >

i wouldnt host her either. she doesnt deserve it unless she apologizes. but that involves what grown ups call “growing up”

but as an idiot millennial leftist emboldened by her stardom and adulation she is a long way from that

1 Like

Anyone scared to simply talk to someone is a coward, plain and simple. If she is so blantatly wrong, then roast her right to her face.

That dude is a coward. Period.

you know his invite still stands right?

up to her to grow up or not. if she apologizes, they will meet!

She has absolutely no reason to apologize; get that ■■■■ out of here.

If he wants to discuss “9/11 virtue signaling” by people like Crenshaw, when people point out inconsistencies like the fact they do not support 9/11 Victim Compensation Funding, or alway avoid acknowledging domestic terrorism, they can do that face to face.

But instead he is a coward, turns tail, and expects her to concede the debate before actually having it… pathetic.

1 Like

I’ll go back and see all the times you’ve made it crystal clear you don’t approve of Trump being disrespectful.

Somehow I feel I’ll be looking for a long while to find anything…

2 Likes

Well I couldn’t find a post where you showed you disapproved of Trump’s incivility.

But in no time at all I found a post where YOU were uncivil yourself.

I am shocked…SHOCKED…I tell you…

2 Likes

trump

trump

no invite was rescinded.

rage on. it doesnt change it

Typical lame-brain Republicanism.

You know he’ll keep this up for weeks.

got anything besides nothing?

got anything besides nothing?