Kentucky congressman disinvites AOC to visit coalminers (4-17-2019)

I wonder if Barr will have the integrity to write a letter to Trump after Trump’s uncivil tweets this morning.

1 Like

Then what was it 2 weeks later after the invite was accepted since according to you the invite was not rescinded. what would you call it?

Allan

Question… Why should AOC apologize to cyclops?

you call it what it is - the same invite as before, but only after she makes amends for her disrespectful comments.

nothings been rescinded. there are no disinvites

these words only show up in the narratives, hoping people like you will buy it

1. Unconditional Invite is issued
  2. invite is issued with conditions attached.

any rational human being can see that they are two completely different invites

One was rescinded (canceled) and the new conditional one was issued.

Allan

nothing was rescinded.

cant wait to see how you re-jumble words to make it sound like it for the 50th time

so she can visit with barr coalmine workers without restrictions as the original invitation
was intended.

Hardly. Restrictions were put on the new invitation.

Allan

Nope. I have staying power with this one. you can phrase it anyway you want to (100 times)
but that wont change the facts of the invitation.

1. was canceled and a new 2. conditional one was extended.

Allan

Exactly. It’s amusing to watch the wagging fingers suddenly come back when it comes to anyone BUT donnie.

lol “staying power” in being wrong

he put a condition on the invite. nothing was rescinded. you’re playing word games

to prove me wrong you need to find the word “rescinded” or “disinvite” in his letter to her

go ahead, check

He canceled the original unconditional invite and issued a brand new
Conditional invite. That’s disinvited than reinvited. Barr looks bad on this one.

Sorry that is my opinion, you however hold a different point of view.

Do you think Barr is a man of his word? Why did he rescind the original unconditional invite?

Allam

Because AOC is a meanie head.

Why are you guys dancing to the troll’s tune?

1 Like

I think it’s just a stamina contest at this point. I’m sure you remember the CNN threads, the award show threads, the Obama said ass threads. This is kinda like that.

please show where he “cancelled” the original invite

When is she coming down to visit the coal miners in Kentucky as originally planned. That visit was cancelled by Barr.

Allan

you are repeating yourself yes you said he “cancelled” that invite.

please show where

You seem to think the invite is now conditional as shown below.

So the original invite was modified to require an apology in order for it to be agreed upon.

it is conditional.

nothing was cancelled. rescinded, or disinvited

But the original invite was unconditional. The invite was modified.

It’s like an insurance policy.

You get a great insurance policy for a good price and than two weeks later the company cancels your old policy and issues a new one with conditions attached.

Lol.

Bait and switch.

Allam