One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Just gonna ignore the link and ow on ahead with the dishonest nonsense

File that under: He’s a man; he’s a potential rapist.

1 Like

No it’s not. He cannot say both that he has no memory of being there and that he didn’t do it without lying.

Run with that.

Fair enough, but he could have done it.

false.

perhaps you bothered to read both Sen Grassley and Kagan’s remarks from the actual hearing? you should, then you wouldn’t look like such a fool

I’m in the tank? Your the one who is taking this 35 yr-old vague accusation of an attempted rape perceived by a drunk teenager as though there is absolutely no doubt that it’s true and that Kavanaugh absolutely did it. Geez fella, get a grip!

3 Likes

No we are both taking this 35 you say year old accusation ( that has been shared 5 years ago with her therapist when she had no motivation for doing so other than her own mental health, ) to be true or not true. So regardless of fact the only difference is it matters to me if he did it and it doesn’t matter to you if he did it right?

I will go one step further and say its true I dont like Frat Boys or Elites. In addition to being a business owner I am also a Property Manager and I do everything myself. From rebuilding Landscape equipment to electrical and plumbing and carpentry. Ive never taken my car to a shop and buy my clothes at Walmart. In my neighborhood I am 911. Im not impressed by Frat Boys. So do I think Frat Boy from the All Boys School jumped the pond and did this? Yeah, I do and I admit am prejudiced in that direction. I thought the La Crosse team did it, Weinstein Did it, Cosby did it, trump did it. But one thhing I cann tell you Samm is that I am honest withh myself. I know what tank Im in. I dont think you do.

Think about it. If he really can’t remember being at such a party, he would be lying if he also said that he didn’t do what he can’t remember. And if he said he didn’t do it, he would be lying if he also said that he could not remember not doing it. And add to that, that she cannot be more specific about the date or place of the party, how can he be specific about what he recalls about the alleged incident anyway?

You apparently, are so eager to believe her every word and see him not be confirmed, that you cannot think logically.

Sure, I have never said otherwise. But that’s not enough to hang him. There must be more than that.

Nobody is talking about hanging him. Just not putting him in a lifetime achievement award position as SCOTUS. Pick someone else and fast before November I say.

As I said, get a grip.

“Hanging” is just a figure of speech.

But you knew that, didn’t you.

I stand by my statement

Sure but it is not the ennd of the world for Ol Bart if he doesnt get the SCOTUS job is it?

Yeah, you just described what tank you are in very well … the blue collar snob tank.

3 Likes

Good for you. That and a dollar will get you a cuppa joe down at the diner.

1 Like

Nope. I’m sure Trump has someone much more conservative in the wings. As Justice Ginsburg said, the Democrats are not going to do better than Kavanaugh. :wink:

Describe yours Samm