One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Dude close your Wiki. 3 up

There is no evidence to investigate. She can’t even remember.

However, anyone who hacked her e-mail or threatened her should be found and thrown in jail.

What wiki would that be? I’m responding to Johnson’s tweet. You think there is a wiki created for that?

Do you know what the Wiki is?

Yes, I know what a wiki is. I have no clue what wiki you are referring to, because I’m certainly not reading from any wiki.

Since i don’t know what you are talking about, I don’t know what the point is that you are trying to make. so can you stop with the snark and veiled insults, and make you damn point already?

I sent you a message from the post with your Wiki open

Okay, I see what post you are referring to, but I was not using a wiki, I used this link, and read her letter:

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

Maybe you use wikis a lot, and so you assume everyone else is too, but I’m not everyone else.

Ok. So you opened the wiki to edit I presume. Its the little three dots next to reply. Yours says EDIT. So anyone can go in and edit your post. So click on the three dots and then the wrench and click remove Wiki

Tried to feel her up? Seriously? Holding her down and putting his hand over her mouth so she couldnt scream is feeling her up? Man I feel sorry for your dates.

Oh, that wiki. I thought you meant I was reading a Wikipedia about Dr. Ford. LOL

Sorry for the confusion. :woozy_face:

giggle giggle

You could have dragged this out for a few more posts and had more fun with it, thanks for letting me off the hook, :grinning:

In a lib’s mind, apparently a woman is too weak to testify before men.

1 Like

That makes no sense. Why would you want someone to be attacked?

Tell that to Anita Hill

“That the Senate Judiciary Committee still lacks a protocol for vetting sexual harassment and assault claims that surface during a confirmation hearing suggests that the committee has learned little from the Thomas hearing, much less the more recent #MeToo movement.

“To do better, the 2018 Senate Judiciary Committee must demonstrate a clear understanding that sexual violence is a social reality to which elected representatives must respond,’’ _A.H.

There is no evidence.

Try 65 million+

Story has legs now…

If true it just confirms Brett is a liar

Trumptocracy is based on denial and lies. Not just a river in Egypt anymore.

1 Like

I’m still gonna wait and see how this plays out…Brett may be a liar but this still needs more evidence for me…