One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

It couldnt get any worst for this lady, it is now confirmed that she is part of POGO which is sponsored by George Soros. There is a reason the FBI is letting this slide.

Too bad you guys didn’t care this much about the background of sexual predator Donald Trump.

1 Like

At least with Bill, the charge was not just one innocuous, 40 year old incident from back when he was in high school.

My opinion on allegations like this one against Kavanaugh, is that if it not only looks to be political, and it’s decades old, but also if there is absolutely no way to either prove, or disprove the incident ever took place, it should be dismissed out of hand.

First you say you don’t take it lightly (and I’m sad to hear about your mom), then you make light of it.

I put as much stock in Kavanaughs accuser as I do Trumps 13 year old accuser.

Rest of Trumps appear to have been consensual.

1 Like

Im just calling a spade a spade! i didnt elect politicians to be my spiritual adviser! Im saying if your going to have an outrage about a selective party, dont turn a blind eye when its the number two in your party doing it with video evidence like Keith Ellison. Mrs Ford is a member of Pogo sponsored by George Soros, just now breaking on fox, there is a reason the FBI is not pursuing this, this lady is doing it for political reasons. She has her chance on monday, and she refused it, thats on her.

Well, it can’t be known what evidence exists to support the allegation unless an investigation is done. So an investigation is the next logical step, and then it might turn out that your speculation becomes supported, or maybe not.

Nope, not so.

Not quite.

How are Republicans making this political?

11 men attacking a woman? If asking questions and finding out the truth is attacking then she probably should stay AWOL.

Im saying the accused and the accuser should not take this lightly! Get up and get the word out! Kavenaugh is ready to testify, ford is not. She instead is telling the FBI how they should investigate, which is ludicrous, there has to be a reason they are not looking into this. If Ford cared, shed testify monday and take this seriously. I want to get to the bottom of this! nominate and sit Kavenaugh in there, have the investigation and if hes guilty then impeach him! its that simple, I feel for Ford, but she doesnt have enough to go on. Thanks for the comment about my mom, the pain will be with her till she dies, but she was not afraid to speak up!

Given the information,available? At this time, yes.

You’ll find it in multiple threads what I have said (I know your post isn’t to me).

And that is this.

Give her a deadline of Wed or Thur 5pm eastern time to agree to appear at the hearing on monday. If she fails to respond or says no. Cancell the hearing on Monday – and since everyone cleared their callendar for that day schedule monday for the vote that was supposed to take place Thursday and be done with it.

Behind Closed doors even, Grassley and Graham have been nothing but accommodating to Fords wishes, and she ultimately gave them the middle finger, by telling them no, the FBI will need to investigate this. I feel bad for Mrs Ford, I really do, but when something as volatile as this comes up, you need to testify immediately., you and his reputations are at stake. This is not a childs game. If she does not come forward, everyone is moving to vote, if she does not show up, then no one is going to take her seriously.

I was Homeschoolled all of high school

How does that require strength? She would have shown strength if she had reported it when it allegedly happened. But then she would have had to admit to her own drinking and partying in SOMEONE’s house. And THAT was too much for her. She didn’t have the strength to do that.

The most damaging information coming out is her affiliation to the George Soros own POGO Group! Here is why the FBI isnt taking this seriously.

1 Like

It shows strength to be able to take one for the team. Democrats will herald her as a champion for the party.

Fine, we don’t know when or where this took place.

Essentially, forty years after the fact, a woman claims when she was a freshman in high school, she attended a party, where she was drinking. She thinks a boy about 17 years old might have tried to feel her up. She does not know where this happened, or when, but she is pretty sure she was 15 years old at the time.

Tell me, what crime was committed that needs an investigation, and what evidence is there? With something that only this woman seems to be vaguely familiar with, how precise or factual do you think the memories of people about this obscure event might be? We don’t know when, or where, and no one other than the two men she claims were there, would be witnesses anyway. It’s a dead end case, not worth anyone’s time or effort.

For discussion sake, let’s say it’s 1982, and this incident happened yesterday. a 15 year old girl claims when at a house party where everyone was drinking. She thinks some boy 16-17 years old tried to feel her up,and feels maybe the boy wanted to have sex with her, but she got away from him and she left the house.

Besides possibly citing the parents who own the house for negligence in allowing underage children to drink, what crime was committed?

Even if the boy admitted to everything the girl claims happened, what would have happened to him, in 1982? Nothing, is my guess, not a damn thing. Oh I suspect he’d be lectured to about drinking and showing proper for respect women.

1 Like

And be given the newly minted annual “Salacious & Unverified” award for using rumor, gossip and unproveable accusations, in an attempt to damage the reputation of a Republican and his family.

3 Likes