One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Getting it straight? A sexual incident like this isn’t a piece of cake to get over.

Feinstein needs to be shown the door as well

Trump’s only making this concession because he’s got the midterms in mind. Otherwise, he wouldn’t care.

hmmmm

Sexual preditor. Strong words, can you offer any definitive proof he is?

1 Like

I dont take this lightly, my Mom was sexually assaulted, and she remembers every little detail. This is a mockery to the Me Too Movement. We live in a day where hearsay can destroy someones career, its abhorrent.

Write your party, let them know how you feel! Seems they only care about hearsay sexual allegations, vs ones that actually have video evidence. While your at it, tell them to remove him as vice chair of the dnc! im sure you will get real far in your demands!

Sexual Allegations, are no Joke! They should be heard, both parties deserve it! Senate said she could go behind closed doors and testify, that seems more than fair to me! What does Ford do instead? She give them the middle finger and says no I wont do it! Why? It makes no sense, if Kavenaugh did what you alleged, speak up, dont hide and make this look like a political hit job!

I think Bill Clinton is a sexual predator as well yet there’s no definitive proof he is either. Just my opinion

There are at least 850,000 reasons.

I have. I’ll also vote against Feinstein in November as I have in the past.

Good on yah! Too bad your party doesnt care truly about victims, and turns sexual allegations into a political circus. Seems your a stand up dude!

And I believe that if put under the same level scrutiny for the same amount of time that more skeletons would emerge from “Bart O Kavenaugh’s” closet as well

how many accusations against billy boy (that hillary went after to discredit)
How man accusations aginst Kavanaugh (that hillary says "she should be believed)

Hmmmmmm

One accusation that can’t be proved and you call someone a sexual predator. How nice.

at least he has written his party about the disgust in Keith Ellison, maybe there is hope in parts of the DNC.

You don’t think he’s getting that now?

Where are the additional accusors?

Oh wait 65 woman signed a letter in support of him that he is a wonderful guy. A left wing rag tried to get them to recant and not a single one did.

This folly is the end of the Democrat Party and Leftists in America.

You do have access to my old posts right? I have spoken out against her role in discrediting Bill’s accusers more than a few times. It’s what first soured me on her so many years ago. I have never been nor ever will be a Hillary fan.

You may even be able to find 65 people who say that trump is a wonderful guy. Doesn’t make it true.

Give it time, it’s only been a week. It took years for all of Bill’s women to be found.

I’m sure Clinton could of also had a similar letter written by just as many or more women.

But if you have only one guy saying bad things, then his account must be true.