One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Can you link to the story that says the FBI looked into her and determined that she’s a loon or did you just make that up?

Dont Need to! They said there is not enough to move forward with an investigation! Ford has her shot Monday! Take it or move on! Better Yet, confirm Kavanaugh, and then investigate , and if something comes up, then move to impeachment. Im tired of Charades !

LOL The FBI is going to publicly come out, and say that someone is politically motivated in this charge? Fords actions speak volumes, she said she would testify, and now she wont, she is towing the DNC line with her words and actions, she has till monday! The sad thing, is there is nothing you can do to stop Kavanaugh now.

Then why did you make it up that they did?

I didnt make it up, the FBI has a reason to not investigate this, and this is probably why! If you have a problem with it, take it up with the FBI! Say Hello to Judge SCOTUS Kavenaugh next week!

Yes you did. You just admitted that the bolded part of following quote never happened.

I said the FBI has a reason to not investigate this, and its probably because this lady has a history of political activism. I dont know, but the FBI does have their reasons to not move forward, again, if you have an issue call Chris Wray for me, and ask why! Again say hello to SCOTUS Kavenaugh for me next week! :slight_smile:

You said that the FBI “found she’s a loon” but that only happened in your imagination

Say hello to SCOTUS Kavenaugh for me next week? You got nothing! Nothing is stopping this now! Must be a sad day for you.

I hope they do confirm him and I want it to be as rushed as they can possibly do it. And I want the attacks on Ford to continue a well

So he didn’t say it didn’t happen, he said "I have no memory of it’. Which is completely believable, since he says he was rarely sober.

:slight_smile: Elections do have consequences, we learn from the best.

Either way say hello to SCOTUS Kavenaugh next week! Collins, Flake and Corker all have agreed to vote next week because Ford isnt coming forward.

So does rushing through sexual predators to lifetime appointments. I fully expect other women to come forward between his confirmation and November

Man! I wish you had this much Fervor on Keith Ellison, rushing him in to be your number 2 behind Tom Perez, the dude has actual video of him assaulting his Ex GF! LOL Kavenaugh a sexual Predator! lol such low standards these days! A person who cant recall when , how or where, accusing someone of something is enough to be considered a sexual predator, boy your sick and twisted, I never thought I would live in a time or place where hearsay constitutes someone as a sexual predator.

No need for an investigation there. The piece of ■■■■ loser should resign in disgrace and be thrown out if not.

I was in high school in the 80’s (a tad younger than Kavanaugh and Judge).

Things that went on back then today parents and kids would end up in jail for.

Imagein on prom night 2018/19, majority of the parents get together and hire a taxi companie (they had 15 passenger vans) to shuttle their underage kids from party to party then home so they wouldn’t drive drunk (and the cops KNEW about it and encoraged us kids to call the number for the taxi).

We would drink win coolers at lunch, and afternoon classes were a little buzzed.

Place I worked at was owned by a deputy sheriff in a neighboring county. He dropped by for the work Christmas party. When he left, he told the shift manager to give him 30 minutes to get back to his county then look outside the back door. Was a box of booze for all his underage employee’s.

Oh, and I’ve passed a lie detector test and told the administrator everything I’ve put here (and a lot more).

So your saying she has it backwards? Judge tried to rape her and Kavanaugh stopped it?

I don’t remember how I got to the party.
I don’t remember who’s house it was
I don’t remember how I got home.
I was drinking at the party.
I was afraid to tell my parents I had been drinking.
I never told anyone of the incident for almost 30 years . .

Sounds very convincing.

2 Likes

Feinstein thinks he should stay! Seems your leaders arent listening.