One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Thats not it and you know it. It was the Senator that waited till the last minute to deliver it. The woman does not want to be bullied and dismissed by a bunch of Cons without the backing of some legal Authority…hence the FBI

Seriously I dont know what kind of High School years ya’ll had but I am assuming for the most part ya’ll went to a Monastery

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford

Provide a legal authority. Who is prepared to lie to the FBI?

Oh hell no (monastery thing). But I can tell you who’s parents owned every house that I partied at. I can tell you for the most part who was at every party. I can tell you what went on at the parties. Even the one that I have ummm black outs from . . . I can tell you who’s house it was, why we where there, and what friends where there (friends of the other daughter of the owner I don’t really know.)

Not me. I can name maybe 5 people who were at the parties I went too. I can tell you what music played. I can tell you what color the party cups were. Was there a band? Was there a Skate Ramp? What the driveway may have looked like. A lot of partys had a cover to get in. Generally college students throwing Keggers raising money to pay rent.

No one will be caught lying. Not being able to recall where or when the party was, or the other attendees, or how you got there assures that. There is nothing to prove…or disprove.
All you have is he did it and two people saying he didn’t.
There is nothing to investigate.
If it was totally concocted or just a memory that transformed in details or the absolute truth, there is nowhere to go with it. The only reason for an FBI investigation is the hope that it will take until after the election and that the Democrats will take the Senate so they can block any nomination from going forward.
But don’t worry…she will go back to her little group of leftist activists with pink hats and she will be a hero and a martyr to them. Possibly a book deal too.

No. An Investigation would not take near that long. Two weeks max.

This burns my britches. This woman is a Doctor and I have donated more to political campaigns than she has!

Two weeks? That would only be enough time to interview the accuser, the accused and the witness. They don’t have to talk you know, the FBI can’t compell them to talk either. If the witness (Judge guy) doesn’t want to talk he doesn’t have to say anything. If PJ doesn’t want to talk, he doesn’t have to.

So then again, you have he said she said and their statements to the FBI. If they conflict, the FBI has no way of telling who is being 100% truthful.

I disagree on your time line and Im sure that they can get it done and have a vote before the big scary election.

I honestly could care less if shes a doctor or a janitor, put up or shut up!

you know thats a lie.

Clarence Thomas was not FBI Investigated 6 different times. and Yes the FBI does visit you, Im sure they visited Kavanaugh the 6 different times they investigated him.

Anita Hill and and Thomas were BOTH federal emplyoee’s when the alleged harassment occured. They have juristiction as they were federal employee’s and man have broken federal law.

Apples to apples comparisons

Where either the alleged victim or alleged perp in this case federal employee’s? Are that accused of breaking any federal law?

He says they came to his home to investigate her allegations. That happened during the hearings. He obviously was vetted previous to that.

So, everybody here who’s acting like that’s a crazy idea, the FBI did investigate Anita Hill’s allegations.

Attempted rape wasn’t the norm in my high school.

The difference is Anita HIll had actual probable cause! She had witnesses and places. This ladys only witness, said it never happened. The FBI doesnt investigate on hearsay.

Or someone would come out and say I’ve seen him at those parties.

So where are they?

1 Like