One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

The therapist notes said 4 were involvwd in the incident. She is claiming the therapst wrote it down wrong. There is a discrepancy but the question is did it come from her or the therapist.

The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

(Note says 4 boys were involved in the Incident!)

Making crap up boy?

Therapists dont make mistakes like that.

So now three of the four “boys” at the party deny remembering it.

https://www.localnews8.com/news/politics/kavanaugh-exclassmate-denies-being-at-party-in-allegation/797129143

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth says in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.”

“Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

1 Like

From the negative comments about her from her former students, to the vile rants she made in facebook about Trump, to the language she uses which is verbatim to that of the DNC, while her brother works for Fusion GPS, you have to question motive.

The only article I’ve seen on this has been retracted. Have a link to what your talking about so I can see if it’s the retracted article?

What is the FBI supposed to do with a 36 year old unsubstantiated and unprovable allegation?

She was a liberal activist, and actually wrote the Trump White house to stop separating families at the border. Maybe this goes to intent, on why the FBI does not want to pursue this. This is a hot topic for the SCOTUS and we know where Kavanaugh stands on it.

Yeah a material witness who said it never happened, an accuser who has no clue of when, where or how, and has variations of stories! The note she gave said there were 4 accusers, now its only two and 4 boys total at the party. I feel bad for her, but there is not enough evidence to move forward on this. Not with all the people coming forward denying this, and claiming Kavanaugh is the most decent man they know.

This has been debunked.

What hasnt been debunked is that she wrote the Trump White house telling them to stop separating families at the border! We know where Kavanaugh stands on this issue, and it isnt with Mrs. Ford!

Ahh, so you’ll just sidestep the fact you’ve been repeating false ■■■■ and not even issue a mea culpa.

Man, Ford has some super human prescient ability knowing family separating would be an issue way back from 2012!

It was the Wrong Mrs Ford, people are claiming, I still dont believe it! But the FBI has tangible evidence ! A letter, showing how Mrs Ford is displeased with the Trump Policies, Im sure the FBI has already looked into her FB, her Twitter, and decided shes nothing but a liberal kook , and is not investigating this.

Americans are tired of factless and baseless allegations leading to Special Counsels and FBI Investigations. She has her chance to testify and clear her name, and she chose not to! Thats her fault! Time to move on.

People aren’t “claiming”. The wrong Ford, Christine Adams Ford, has said it was her page being linked to.

Im pretty sure the FBI does not make mistakes when looking at the appropriate FB, and Twitter. There arent many “Christine Blasey Ford’s” who are professors at prestigious universities. The FBI doesnt believe there is enough there. Then there is nothing there. FYI it was confirmed that it was “Christine Blasey Ford” who wrote that letter to the Trump White house, not Christine Adams Ford.

Ford also signed a letter along with other health professionals demanding that President Donald Trump stop his controversial family separation policy at the U.S.-Mexico border.

She told The Washington Post she is a registered Democrat and has made small campaign contributions to Democratic organizations. FEC records show that she contributed $10 to the Democratic National Committee, $5 the ActBlue PAC and $27 to Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign via ActBlue in 2017. She also contributed $35 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and $3.50 to ActBlue in 2014.

The FBI Knows who she is!

Sure with the back up of an FBI investigation so that if anybody is caught lying the doo doo is deep.

All that needs to happen is the FBI to be onboard. Then during any interviews Kav and Klub are less likley to lie.

His buddy has stated that they were drunk party boys