One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

It’s always at stake.

Fords Elite status is irrelevant.

You don’t know that.

Im guessing DiFi said “You gotta go public” or its a waste of time. DiFi does look bad. She also looks like a Gammer.

Who’s guilty? So far, it’s an unsubstantiated allegation. So far, the accuser will not testify under oath and has been delaying any testimony by requesting ridiculous terms.

Why’s she scared to testify?

No that liberals are bias and doesn’t matter for them whether there are facts or not.

And why hasn’t she decided to finally file a police report? Could it be that filing a false police report is a criminal offense, punishable with jail time?

JWK

If the tables were turned every Poster to the Tee would switch their angle and argue the opposite.

Why is she scared to be bullied by a bunch of old Elitest white guys? Hmmm… I dunno.

You’re a liberal … everything R’s do looks terrible to you.

Bzzzzt…whammy. If the accuser of a Justice nominated by a dem President was acting like Ford, I’d say she was a liar as well. It’s really the 35 year old allegation, coupled with the 11th hour reveal, vague details, and ridiculous terms in an attempt to stall or make R’s the bad guy by ignoring the clown show.

To @GWH and @Snow96 Jeff Flake tweeted this out.

The headline is rather bogus, and no “progress” is being made despite what Flake tweets here. Anyway, makes me think he might be planning on putting the knife into the R party for the final time before he retires. He can vote no saying Ford needs to be heard first, no holding Dems to account for what they have done. Then he gets his gig at CNN or MSNBC. At least that’s how I fear this may be headed.

Wonder what Corker will do?

You misspelled accommodated.

I don’t know, liberals have long capitalized on creating victims where none existed.

Oh stop it. You were attempting to discredit his position.

Now, that said, I DID go back and came across you admitting to taking advantage, with your friends, of a girl who was too drunk to consent at a party and likening yourself to a bear. RAWR!

Indiscriminately accusing others does not atone for your own sins. You need to find that girl, apologize, and take yourself to the police station.

Good day.

That is another factor that affects the credibility of her story. She not only did not have the tolerance to alcohol, which is well known to impair both perception and memory, but also she did not have the life experience to be able to distinguish between a groping and an attempted rape. I have no doubt that she was groped by someone, but there is serious doubt that her recollection of the incident is accurate. Her truth is not necessarily THE truth.

Sure. I bet.

You know the last time I was pinned with a hand over my mouth was in Wrestling class. I didnt know I was being sexually assaulted. Im sure you are right.

Nor is yours.

He is ridiculous