One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

LOL, the only one doing the slandering as of now is Ford.

Common decency, and common sense. Something sorely lacking when it comes to Dems.

I am confident that you have no idea what the committee knows. I also read the redacted letter- the important facts are not redacted. Judge should be subpoenaed.

No, not the only one. Multiple Dems have implied he’s guilty.

Well, Snow seems to think that is something very important to her story and I imagine to her credibility. So, why not investigate that?

1 Like

There is no “right” to common decency or common sense.

I don’t think so.

Of course. It makes sense to investigate.

It would more appear it is what you are saying or standing behind what other’s are saying.

Man, that is ironic.

2 Likes

And the Senate Majority Leader has said that he doesn’t plan to pay any heed to her testimony.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell voiced confidence Friday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed despite the sexual assault allegation against him, promising supporters: “We’re going to plow right through it.”

Multiple reps have implied that she’s lying.

You have absolutely no way of knowing if that is true or not. It’s your opinion.

And my opinion is it is past time for Grassley to call their bluff and say the vote happens on Monday uniless they show up.

Even Cokie Roberts, not known as a conservative, knows it’s time. And she wrote this a couple of days ago

You can always find someone who supports your point of view.

Yeah, let the Dems do whatever they want.

Ford has them over a barrel, and they look like fools. She will testify, not on Monday, and they will accept it. I hope she heeds some excellent advice and goes on 60 Minutes tomorrow.

I important facts like where and when. Oh wait she can’t remember those important facts. But I bet she can remember when and how much she contributed to the Clinton campaign.

Jeez- can anyone here write a full sentence?

I look forward to her testifying. She needs to. Then Kavanaugh testifies after. Committee members, and members of the general senate will then determine who they find more credible. I’ve been saying all along she needs to be under oath in front of the committee. We will just have to wait and see if they get all the stuff worked out by the end of the week. If she doesn’t testify, it should be made known loud and clear for all to hear. Kavanaugh, Judge, and PJ all gave statement under threat of felony perjery and she wouldn’t.

You are completely off base and incorrect. Take a deep breath. Try and relax. My point of saying that Doug nor I were ever 15 yer old girls would negate our ability to truley understand what was going on inside a 15 year old girls head. Ok. Now take it from there. What is your point? Im not getting it.